First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
My Neighbor has a new Bronco. He bought and picked it up from a Dealer in Iowa. Then drove it all the way back to Arizona. I have not driven it, so I have no comments as to how it drives, or handles. But I do like the way that it looks, but not enough to think about buying one.
Sponsored

SilverBug86

First Name
John Doe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Oh wow, its more comfortable? Really? Hmm...

Austin23

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
As David Letterman would say, "it's an exhibition, not a competition. please no wagering"

Old Jeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer
Ohhh boy some of you NEED to go Billy Bronco.

Yes its constant corrections to steering...normal on short-wheelbase vehicles. . Personally, I like the Bronco, so does my wife and when I asked her if she wanted to trade in her Glad she said NO! I think Ford has built a great vehicle in the Bronco, the Bronco Vs Jeep, LOL that is MARKETING HYPE by Ford HOPING that some of you will drop you Jeep and run buy a Bronco and NOTHING wrong. I AM a FORD guy, I am on my 6th F 450 King Ranch, no one makes a better truck...note I have solid axles F/R and it rides like a dream...179 inch wheelbase IIRC.

Bronco Vs Jeep:

As a former test engineer, I learned you cannot compare a V 8 engine to a jet engine, an apple to an orange and a blonde to a brunette...