Cmac84

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL unlimited rubicon
0E275F20-2AE4-40CC-A087-675AA6419286.jpeg
Well I got it on with no problems... but they did not send me the front trim panel with the push button in it.... I have got a little researching to do.... if anyone could help I would appreciate it. I will get more pictures this weekend when I get back on it.
0E275F20-2AE4-40CC-A087-675AA6419286.jpeg

Oilslick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
I spent way too long talking to a parts guy at jeep. He couldn't figure out which panel fit my jeep since I added sky 1. He said he couldn't get me the harness either. I wasn't getting any where so I made due. If you are handy, I'd get the switch and a pigtail. All of the wiring diagrams are on this forum. Looks good, by the way!

Cmac84

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I got it on with no problems... but they did not send me the front trim panel with the push button in it.... I have got a little researching to do.... if anyone could help I would appreciate it. I will get more pictures this weekend when I get back on it.
I spent way too long talking to a parts guy at jeep. He couldn't figure out which panel fit my jeep since I added sky 1. He said he couldn't get me the harness either. I wasn't getting any where so I made due. If you are handy, I'd get the switch and a pigtail. All of the wiring diagrams are on this forum. Looks good, by the way!

Ok... I’m just not smart I guess..... where are these diagrams for this top?? I have searched and came up with nothing. I found everything except the sky one touch diagrams.

Sponsored

Cmac84

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So where are you guys finding these tops?
LKQ...I just called them this morning and they said they do not have another one...but i would still check with them every few weeks.

Cmac84

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ok... I’m just not smart I guess..... where are these diagrams for this top?? I have searched and came up with nothing. I found everything except the sky one touch diagrams.
Disregard ....found it.

Oilslick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Hey cmac, did u get a story telling about the whereabouts of the roof. Mine looked smashed but no airbag deployment?

Cmac84

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey cmac, did u get a story telling about the whereabouts of the roof. Mine looked smashed but no airbag deployment?
No..and i did not even ask. It was dirty but not dents or scratches. Then next morning when i call them back about the trim panel and button they said the only part they had from the jeep was the engine.

Cmac84

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What i need now is pictures of how to wire the button up. I know nothing about wiring. I found the diagram on here but that's like a foreign language to me....i'm a visual person.

Sponsored

Oilslick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Ok, pull header panel back(where switch goes) remove oh shit handles(2 10mm bolts on each side). Connectors have very small numbers that coordinate with the diagram along with color designation. You are tapping into the wires, use whatever you are comfortable with, I used crimp Connectors and heat shrinks. Two wires for the switch are on the left pillar and 2 on the right. I don't remember the colors besides one is the ground and its black.

Cmac84

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, pull header panel back(where switch goes) remove oh shit handles(2 10mm bolts on each side). Connectors have very small numbers that coordinate with the diagram along with color designation. You are tapping into the wires, use whatever you are comfortable with, I used crimp Connectors and heat shrinks. Two wires for the switch are on the left pillar and 2 on the right. I don't remember the colors besides one is the ground and its black.
OK..i'm going to get my neighbor to help me with it. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks

Cmac84

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Revising the old thread.....I have the top installed and running. I am waiting on two front small brackets that connect the top to the frame of the jeep. Brackets are not preventing driving/operation of the top (keeping the wife happy). My top was missing a few things but not to much. If any one needs help with this install/upgrade I can answer questions/provide part numbers to the best of my abilities.

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
How much are these used Sky One tops going for? Just curious