Sponsored

Just Installed Dynatrac EnduroSport on 2021 Rubicon

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
I still haven’t gotten them. I was tracking them watching the FedEx app. I was supposed to get them last Friday and they never showed up. So Monday I saw they were still in route and then just before they were supposed to arrive I got an email saying they were damaged due to shipping and they were returning to sender. So hopefully I’ll get them soon.
How do you like the power steps? Have you had any issues with the snow and ice?
Sponsored

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
I still haven’t gotten them. I was tracking them watching the FedEx app. I was supposed to get them last Friday and they never showed up. So Monday I saw they were still in route and then just before they were supposed to arrive I got an email saying they were damaged due to shipping and they were returning to sender. So hopefully I’ll get them soon.
Ah I see, hopefully you get them soon. Sucks though.

OP
OP
Somefun

Somefun

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubicon
How do you like the power steps? Have you had any issues with the snow and ice?
They’re awesome. Very happy with them. I really took my time wiring them and put dio electric grease in all the connectors. with the winters we get I wanted to do the best I could to protect them. I also added the heavy duty guards just in case.

OP
OP
Somefun

Somefun

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubicon
Ah I see, hopefully you get them soon. Sucks though.
Thanks. I’ll reach back out to the dealer I bought them from and they said they can’t send any back out because they we put of stock and they are back ordered for weeks. Fortunately I made a few calls and found another set at another dealer. Wound up paying an additional hundred bucks but at least I don’t have to wait to 10 weeks they were talking about.

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
I also have the Endurotrac 2" lift with the supplied fox shocks and am on TOYO 35" AT3's. I did feel it was softer at first but it also feels better on rough fast terrain. Its been about a year since lifted and I feel the soft initial feeling helps alot over potholes railroad tracks etc... I run about 34psi and do alot of street driving as well as pretty aggressive when I'm offroad... for me the balance of stiffness and comfort are great. My fiancé drives as a daily driver is disabled and has a hard time getting in anything too high so that's what made me opt for the minimal lift of the dynatrac kit. I have rockslide steps and on 35's she is still able to get in and out on her own and in my opinion it rides more comfortably on road and handles great when you drive it hard offroad... I do have a bit of steering wobble but dont think it is due to the lift kit and am going to install a
SYNERGY FRONT TRACK BAR AND SECTOR SHAFT BRACE
from what I hear this helps significantly with the wobble and feedback thru steering wheel and i wanted to eliminate that problem before messing with the suspension anymore but have been waiting to upgrade to Rubicon axles to do all at once. I just picked up a rear Rubicon axle and am looking for a good deal on a front and will do it all at once. I figure once I have that all installed and feeling good as far as steering wobbles I might explore adjustable shocks...
How do you like the tires? What’s the noise level with them?

Sponsored

slipstream

First Name
Filip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2019 Ford Expedition, 2020 Tesla X
Interesting to read about some of you saying Dynatrac is too soft. I have this setup and I find it perfect. The ride is compliant, smooth and doesn't sway at all on pavement like the stock setup did at slow speeds. Cornering has improved also as there is significantly less body roll. Where Dynatrac shines for me is 20-40mph dirt / sandy roads. So much fun.

I should note that I also installed the front LCAs (Teraflex), Synergy adj front track bar and Synergy rear track bar relocation bracket.

OP
OP
Somefun

Somefun

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubicon
This lift and the Mopar lift are known to be soft. The Mopar lift was too soft for me. I changed out the Fox shocks to Falcon shocks and it rides perfect. Very plush ride and the Jeep isn't swaying all over the place anymore.
The Falcon shocks have been known to be too stiff, but if you pair them with a very soft spring like Dynatrac or Mopar they feel great.
Just I just installed the Falcon’s today. I didn’t adjust the rods left them in the standard position. It did say if it was 40 and colder turn 360 to the right but we’re right at 35 to 48 these days. I put he knobs At 2.5 and it’s much better. I’m going to try 2.3 and see if that smooths her out just a bit more. But overall I’m very happy with the Falcon shocks. I also wen to 12 clicks on my fox ats steering stablizer. I think it’s just about right or maybe one less to 11 and drive her for a while.

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Just I just installed the Falcon’s today. I didn’t adjust the rods left them in the standard position. It did say if it was 40 and colder turn 360 to the right but we’re right at 35 to 48 these days. I put he knobs At 2.5 and it’s much better. I’m going to try 2.3 and see if that smooths her out just a bit more. But overall I’m very happy with the Falcon shocks. I also wen to 12 clicks on my fox ats steering stablizer. I think it’s just about right or maybe one less to 11 and drive her for a while.

Awesome! I bet that if you put them in the soft mode they would ride even better. I'm loaded down and I have all 4 in soft mode, the rear at position 1, and the front at position 2.1.

OP
OP
Somefun

Somefun

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubicon
Awesome! I bet that if you put them in the soft mode they would ride even better. I'm loaded down and I have all 4 in soft mode, the rear at position 1, and the front at position 2.1.
Yeah I’m going to soften them up a bit more and see how it is. It’s nice being able to adjust them and not be stuck with what you get with no adjustment. I put them on the way they come I didn’t rotate them at all. Thanks very much for the recommendation UPGRAYEDD I appreciate it!

Trekez2

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Yeah I’m going to soften them up a bit more and see how it is. It’s nice being able to adjust them and not be stuck with what you get with no adjustment. I put them on the way they come I didn’t rotate them at all. Thanks very much for the recommendation UPGRAYEDD I appreciate it!
I wonder what results I would get with a Dynatrac suspension on my JLSS 2DR. Currently it’s upgraded with springs and wheels from a 2DR JLR plus Fox 2.0 shocks (untuned).

I’m excited reading the good reviews about DT but they don’t make a set for 2 doors. I’m concerned about losing something using the “tuned for JLU” set on my JL. I’m wanting the soft, even plush controlled ride with just a little more wheel travel for off road trails.

Pairing these sounds like a great concept but going for both is a big hit for me. I’ve been torn between jumping on the Dynatrac or going with the Falcons for adjustability. But first I need to get the TBS steering box installed (that’s another story).

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting to read about some of you saying Dynatrac is too soft. I have this setup and I find it perfect. The ride is compliant, smooth and doesn't sway at all on pavement like the stock setup did at slow speeds. Cornering has improved also as there is significantly less body roll. Where Dynatrac shines for me is 20-40mph dirt / sandy roads. So much fun.

I should note that I also installed the front LCAs (Teraflex), Synergy adj front track bar and Synergy rear track bar relocation bracket.
The Dynatrac was my 1st lift. And I agree with you about it being more composed than the factory setup. But anytime I had 2 adults in the back or a load of groceries in the way back, my headlights were blinding oncoming traffic. It wasn't a lot of sag, but enough to notice it squat. Also, the front end would fully compress when coming off of a small ledge, even just a tall curb. Certainly a great lift, but it wasn't designed for carrying much weight.

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
Does anyone actually know what the front and rear spring rates are on this? I’m curious to see where they are in comparison to Rusty’s since they are both made by the same company.

OP
OP
Somefun

Somefun

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubicon
How is the ride difference now with the falcons? assuming you had time to put them on over the weekend.
Just got them installed yesterday and it’s night and day better. Very happy with the new shocks.

OP
OP
Somefun

Somefun

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubicon
So I lost my mind and ordered the Synergy heavy duty tie rod set up along with the Synergy adjustable front and rear track bars, drag link, steering stablizer high mount kit and the front track bar /steering box reinforce Kit. after all this stuff I ordered I gotta stop buying shit for this girl. hell she just hit 2,000 miles
Sponsored