First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
I was leaning towards that lift but the amount of them I saw in the Fs section had me concerned.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Somefun

Somefun

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubicon
Not the best photos but not too bad. My Warn Zion platinum came in yesterday but I have a few more weeks on the bumper coming in and the curved 20” light bar. The Falcon 3.3 are supposed to be in on Friday and I’ll get them on over the weekend. Hoping they are a good addition.

OP
OP
Somefun

Somefun

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubicon
I was leaning towards that lift but the amount of them I saw in the Fs section had me concerned.
I’m happy with it but didn’t like how soft it is so that’s why I’m adding the Falcon 3.3. If i had it to do over again I’d go Clayton 3” overland or wait for their 2” that’s coming out this summer.

runklda

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
I’m happy with it but didn’t like how soft it is so that’s why I’m adding the Falcon 3.3. If i had it to do over again I’d go Clayton 3” overland or wait for their 2” that’s coming out this summer.
I actually just ordered the clayton 2.5 overland kit on Monday.

Sponsored

DECruzer

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Sting grey
Occupation
IS Infrastructure Architect
You guys have good timing. I am looking at Dynatrac and Clayton as well. I thought I was set on Dynatrac but you are now the second person I have heard recently that wasnt happy and looking at the Clayton setup.

JLife

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
I also have the Endurotrac 2" lift with the supplied fox shocks and am on TOYO 35" AT3's. I did feel it was softer at first but it also feels better on rough fast terrain. Its been about a year since lifted and I feel the soft initial feeling helps alot over potholes railroad tracks etc... I run about 34psi and do alot of street driving as well as pretty aggressive when I'm offroad... for me the balance of stiffness and comfort are great. My fiancé drives as a daily driver is disabled and has a hard time getting in anything too high so that's what made me opt for the minimal lift of the dynatrac kit. I have rockslide steps and on 35's she is still able to get in and out on her own and in my opinion it rides more comfortably on road and handles great when you drive it hard offroad... I do have a bit of steering wobble but dont think it is due to the lift kit and am going to install a
SYNERGY FRONT TRACK BAR AND SECTOR SHAFT BRACE
from what I hear this helps significantly with the wobble and feedback thru steering wheel and i wanted to eliminate that problem before messing with the suspension anymore but have been waiting to upgrade to Rubicon axles to do all at once. I just picked up a rear Rubicon axle and am looking for a good deal on a front and will do it all at once. I figure once I have that all installed and feeling good as far as steering wobbles I might explore adjustable shocks...

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
New aggressive tread tires are going to feel like they wander a bit when new. That should pass after 500-1000 miles.

Sponsored

darylgordon

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Hey guys I just installed a Dynatrac 2" kit with 35" Nitto trail grappler MT's. the install went nice and easy. I also added the Fox 2.0 shocks and a Fox ATS front steering stabilizer. I did the factory lower control arms also and have it all aliened afterwards. Took the Jeep out for a ride and it seems to be a lot softer than the stock set up. Has anyone noticed that with this kit? I'm wondering if the shocks are not firm enough or is the spring rate softer than the stock Rubicon springs and that's what I'm noticing? it just seems to be on the softer side and makes the jeep walk around more. No death wobble or anything but a lot more movement than stock. Wondering if that just the norm with lifted Jeeps? This is our first Jeep we've owned. Any feed back would be great! thanks guys.
I had this lift kit on my 2020 JLUR. I found it to be soft, which became an issue as I added people and gear. Just by adding a passenger, 2 mountain bike along with gear and suitcases, the rear suspension bottomed out. While I traded the 2020 JLUR for a 2021 JLURD, had I kept the 2020, I would have turned to Accutune for shocks. They would have been able to tune shocks specifically for your vehicle. As for my 2021, I will probably go with a Rock Krawler lift.

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 JLUR, 2016 JKRHR, 2012 JKU Sahara
New aggressive tread tires are going to feel like they wander a bit when new. That should pass after 500-1000 miles.
The Nitto is well known for having a strong radial pull. Just google "Nitto trail grappler radial pull" and look at the number of results.

OP
OP
Somefun

Somefun

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubicon
The Falcon shocks should be in today. I think this will firm her up for sure. I don't get much wander or wobble in the steering wheel. But there is a hit every now and then. Maybe a track bar might help that? I did add the Fox ATS steering stabilizer and right now its set on 10. going to go to 14 when I do the shocks hopefully tomorrow and see what that does.

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
The Falcon shocks should be in today. I think this will firm her up for sure. I don't get much wander or wobble in the steering wheel. But there is a hit every now and then. Maybe a track bar might help that? I did add the Fox ATS steering stabilizer and right now its set on 10. going to go to 14 when I do the shocks hopefully tomorrow and see what that does.
How is the ride difference now with the falcons? assuming you had time to put them on over the weekend.

OP
OP
Somefun

Somefun

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubicon
How is the ride difference now with the falcons? assuming you had time to put them on over the weekend.
I still haven’t gotten them. I was tracking them watching the FedEx app. I was supposed to get them last Friday and they never showed up. So Monday I saw they were still in route and then just before they were supposed to arrive I got an email saying they were damaged due to shipping and they were returning to sender. So hopefully I’ll get them soon.
Sponsored