Just installed 35’s on Sahara 4xe w no lift

Skippy477

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Did you have any trouble fitting the 35” spare with the stock rear bumper?

OP
OP
ACGC

ACGC

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUL 4xe
Did you have any trouble fitting the 35” spare with the stock rear bumper?
It fits fine with no modifications but I’m going to be installing the rc relocation bracket to move it up a little because it interferes w the rear parking sensors when backing up.

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
Is a lift in your future plan? Because IMO (worth every bit of a nickel), you look bottom heavy without some lift to make things look proper.

OP
OP
ACGC

ACGC

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUL 4xe
Is a lift in your future plan? Because IMO (worth every bit of a nickel), you look bottom heavy without some lift to make things look proper.
Might install a small spring spacer down the road but it’s actually sitting almost perfectly level. Rear is still a hair higher then the front but don’t think the 4xE has the same rake as other models. Should get pictures of it next to my neighbors diesel Rubicon w 35’s this week to compare. Even the custom jeep shop that installed was surprised how the 4xe sits stock.

Sponsored

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
Might install a small spring spacer down the road but it’s actually sitting almost perfectly level. Rear is still a hair higher then the front but don’t think the 4xE has the same rake as other models. Should get pictures of it next to my neighbors diesel Rubicon w 35’s this week to compare. Even the custom jeep shop that installed was surprised how the 4xe sits stock.
I was remiss in my previous post in failing to mention, by the way, that those wheels and tires look SICK! 😎

Artidemic13

First Name
GD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sahara 4xe
Yeah, that set-up looks totally rad.
Keep us posted on the ride and any rubbing issues as they emerge, especially if/when you take it off road.
I also just got a 4xe Sahara (all black) and am about to install 33’s on 17-inch rims. Guys at the shop are convinced I’ll need a 2” lift… but I’m not so sure, and they admit they’re not familiar with the 4xe yet. My sense is, our 4xe already sits a bit more lifted, stock, than previous JL Saharas.
Thoughts?

OP
OP
ACGC

ACGC

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUL 4xe
Yeah, that set-up looks totally rad.
Keep us posted on the ride and any rubbing issues as they emerge, especially if/when you take it off road.
I also just got a 4xe Sahara (all black) and am about to install 33’s on 17-inch rims. Guys at the shop are convinced I’ll need a 2” lift… but I’m not so sure, and they admit they’re not familiar with the 4xe yet. My sense is, our 4xe already sits a bit more lifted, stock, than previous JL Saharas.
Thoughts?
No rubbing at all w 1500 miles on setup so far but only off-roading has been over a few curbs. Stock Sahara tires are 32”. Definitely don’t need a lift w 33’s. 4xe sits about same height as a regular rubicon which comes w 33’s stock.

Sethward01

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Black rhino kelso 18x9 -18 offset w 325/65/18 ridge grapplers. Rides pretty close to stock and these tires are quiet. No rubbing issues so far on the street.
Jeep Wrangler JL Just installed 35’s on Sahara 4xe w no lift 71EC6566-2CDE-441D-8716-391ECED4EEFE
Jeep Wrangler JL Just installed 35’s on Sahara 4xe w no lift 71EC6566-2CDE-441D-8716-391ECED4EEFE
Looks great! Picked up my 4xe yesterday. 2" Mopar lift is back ordered for a few more weeks. Was thinking 315/70r17 tires with similar -18 offset wheels. Your tires are a little wider than the ones I plan to add, but the wheel size is similar. From your picture--the tires look like they stick out about 2" past the fenders? I live in a state where we dont have fender laws, but I dont want the tires sticking out so much they throw water and gunk all over my Jeep.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ACGC

ACGC

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUL 4xe
Looks great! Picked up my 4xe yesterday. 2" Mopar lift is back ordered for a few more weeks. Was thinking 315/70r17 tires with similar -18 offset wheels. Your tires are a little wider than the ones I plan to add, but the wheel size is similar. From your picture--the tires look like they stick out about 2" past the fenders? I live in a state where we dont have fender laws, but I dont want the tires sticking out so much they throw water and gunk all over my Jeep.
If you’re going with a narrower wheel then they won’t stick out as much. My tires are also 325’s so a little wider. I was looking for a -12 offset but liked these wheels which only came in a 0 or -18.

Sethward01

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
If you’re going with a narrower wheel then they won’t stick out as much. My tires are also 325’s so a little wider. I was looking for a -12 offset but liked these wheels which only came in a 0 or -18.
Thanks for the feedback. Just ordered a set of Ultra wheels with +10 offset and 315/70r17 KO2 wheels from Tire Rack. I can always easily add spacers if I want more width.

Ghost_TX

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Did you install the mopar 2" yet?