First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
it used to bug me when other drivers have to be @$$hole behind the wheel, so i tend to flip the bird more often then i wish too. now i just let them be and just drive the way you're suppose to drive. birdie get flipped once in a while. at this point in life, i dont let things bother me, especailly stupid petty $h*t, because you never know if your're going to staring down a barrel of a gun.

my commute and where i'm working, i'm dealing with a very diverse multi cultured and a strong religious group that is taking over ( and destroying ) the town create a whole different driving environment. its is so bad and utterly crazy how people drive in town. these people are just driving recklessly and dont care about other people but themselves. yeah its that bad and even worse then the city. its not just cars. its the cabbies, school buses, religious emergence personals, etc. thats just to name a few.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
my newest / recent rage is this, especially during the covid 19, but i'm handling it very well

Jeep Wrangler JL Just got road raged by a Karen 20200201_163223[1]

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve had way too much violence in my life to be triggered, and I’m “old” and carry a gun, with 30 years Army, 15 years high risk security and executive protection (including overseas), hundreds of fights, including deadly weapons, and over forty years martial arts training and teaching.. Anybody can say anything to me, and I just smile. I have no need to go there anymore, unless forced to..

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I’ve had way too much violence in my life to be triggered, and I’m “old” and carry a gun, with 30 years Army, 15 years high risk security and executive protection (including overseas), hundreds of fights, including deadly weapons, and over forty years martial arts training and teaching.. Anybody can say anything to me, and I just smile. I have no need to go there anymore, unless forced to..
Warrior in a garden.....the best way.

Sponsored

Nomoracin

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
It's definitely NOT a Jeep thing. haha

I have found that people seem to leave Jeeps alone. It's like the only vehicle that you don't even have to worry about locking the doors... as a lot of us go door-less. I feel like cops even just leaves us alone.

That was just an one-off incident...although, there are way too many crazy people out there.

The Jeep community is great!

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
I've noticed a lot of hostility so far 6 months into being a Jeeper. Never had anything like it driving my Camaro. Today she (tiny hatchback) actively tried running me off the road, break checking and even driving on the wrong side of the road to do so. All because she was asleep at the green light and I lightly honked. Even worse it was near/in my neighborhood so I had to park around the back of my house.

Is this just a thing?

I had a van tru dashcam in my Camaro that now I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to install it in my Jeep. Tips and tricks?
Sorry you had to experience a Karen in your JL or anywhere else for that matter. They are everywhere...there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t experience a new Karens gone wild video on social media. But I assure you, it’s not a Jeep thing. It’s a rude, inconsiderate, asshole thing in general. Glad you have a dashcam, though. I started that trend when I bought my Toyota Tacoma a few year back and continued it when I bought the Rubicon last year.

JeepNut80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
69 designs jl mount with a gopro mount.

UtahDirt

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punk'n Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
Ha, now that’s a humble brag, ok maybe not so humble.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
He didn’t tell you that after he would put them face down in a fight, he would keep his palms facing upward and use his middle fingers only to jiggle the fatty portion of their lower butt cheeks.

For @Wabujitsu, doing so would not only ensure their defeat butt (pun intended) complete humiliation.

In some forms of dirty street fighting, this humiliation technique is called corRECTUM. :CWL:

Sponsored

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
George, it’s not about humility or lack of humility. I hate fighting. I’m just very good at it, and made lots of money doing it. I resolved hundreds more violent confrontations WITHOUT violence, because I have no ego in play. That’s far preferable to fighting.

My intent was to impart some wisdom based on experience. The reason why folks are triggered is EGO, which isn’t very humble. I am not triggered, because I have no ego in play. I KNOW there are a billion untrained people who can beat my ass.

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
He didn’t tell you that after he would put them face down in a fight, he would keep his palms facing upward and use his middle fingers only to jiggle the fatty portion of their lower butt cheeks.

For @Wabujitsu, doing so would not only ensure their defeat butt (pun intended) complete humiliation.

In some forms of dirty street fighting, this humiliation technique is called corRECTUM. :CWL:
Kevin, I know you’re just teasing me in good fun. But I have to say, humiliating your opponent is not a good thing,

Ueshiba, the founder of Aikido, stated that to resort to physical technique is a FAILURE on your part. But, if you fail, “lovingly” teach your opponent the error of his ways. I only studied Aikido for four years. I’m predominantly a jujutsu/judo/BJJ guy. “Love” is not part of those philosophies, but what Ueshiba said does have a wholesome ring to it.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I hate fighting. I’m just very good at it, and made lots of money doing it. I resolved hundreds more violent confrontations WITHOUT violence, because I have no ego in play. That’s far preferable to fighting.
The best fight is the one that doesn’t happen. Mouths get people into trouble and can also get people out of trouble.

And yes, too have been in more fights than I care for.
Kevin, I know you’re just teasing me in good fun. But I have to say, humiliating your opponent is not a good thing,
You’re completely right! I say these things in jest.

Emotions in a fight blind and distract the thinking mind. Humiliation is an emotion and emotions should never enter a fight. Calm, clear and cooler heads always prevail.

The move that I described is complete bullshit, is funny to imagine but in reality is sexual assault and a horrible violation of an individual’s rights. The long and short of it is, it’s a very bad thing and should never be implemented.

If someone has an opportunity to walk away from a fight, that is the better course of action.

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
The best fight is the one that doesn’t happen. Mouths get people into trouble and can also get people out of trouble.

And yes, too have been in more fights than I care for.

You’re completely right! I say these things in jest.

Emotions in a fight blind and distract the thinking mind. Humiliation is an emotion and emotions should never enter a fight. Calm, clear and cooler heads always prevail.

The move that I described is complete bullshit, is funny to imagine but in reality is sexual assault and a horrible violation of an individual’s rights. The long and short of it is, it’s a very bad thing and should never be implemented.

If someone has an opportunity to walk away from a fight, that is the better course of action.
Just want you to know brother, I did get a chuckle out of your post. I know you were writing in jest. Peace.
Sponsored