Sponsored

Just got road raged by a Karen

Leisure Freak

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door Sport, 1981 Toyota SR5 Convertible PU, 2002 Chevy Tracker, 2015 Impala, 90 Civic,
I was behind a texting young lady at a red light, it turned green, she didn't get going fast enough, a person behind me obnoxiously laid solid into their horn, the Karen sat there staring at ME in her rear view mirror thru the green light right up until stale yellow, I realized what she was doing and blew her a kiss, she took off leaving us all safely behind at the new red light. I admit I'm far more patient in my JL than I was during my Corvette days. There are a lot of aggressive and passive aggressive self centered people these days. No time in my life for them or their nonsense. Having a dashcam does sound like good advice and it will prob be my next mod purchase.
Sponsored

T_square

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
How does it handle the heat of Phoenix in the summer? I live near Tucson, AZ so I know all about summer temps in the desert. I have been looking at a Rexing dash cam due to their use of super capacitors instead of Lithium Ion batteries to survive the instead vehicle temps in the summer.

As for mounting I would like to additive manufacture a clip to hold it into the area above the rear view mirror or to the mirror itself. My goal is to have something that is as inconspicuous as possible while minimizing any "blocking of view" issues.
Mine works great. I’ve had it for nearly a year now, and it still works just like new. I have it up to a spot where I can hardly see it, and if you didn’t know it was there you’d hardly notice it. I’ve had it in with the top down, doors off, you name it.