Just got it back! 2.5"/35"

TheArlenG

First Name
Arlen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys Sting Gray
Hi All... after much stressing out, looking at picks, over thinking, and then waiting a month and a half for parts, I finally got the lift/wheels/tires on my 2020 JLU Willys. I love the way it came out. Exactly the beefier look I was going for. I chose the option of heavy duty springs for the added weight of the bumpers, winch, bigger tire. Waiting for the bumpers to come in. I expect it will be a tad lower when I put them on. I had it done at California Custom Sport Trucks in Fort Lauderdale and they were great to work with. Here's the specs and pics...
  • 2.5" JKS J-Konnect Lift w/Heavy Duty springs
  • Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP shocks
  • Fox 2.0 Performance Series TS Stabilizer
  • Nitto Ridge Grapplers - 35x17x12.5
  • Fuel D689 17x9 +1 offset (5 bs)
Jeep Wrangler JL Just got it back! 2.5"/35" 1598701402799

Jeep Wrangler JL Just got it back! 2.5"/35" 1598701448929

Jeep Wrangler JL Just got it back! 2.5"/35" 1598701531059
Sponsored

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Hi All... after much stressing out, looking at picks, over thinking, and then waiting a month and a half for parts, I finally got the lift/wheels/tires on my 2020 JLU Willys. I love the way it came out. Exactly the beefier look I was going for. I chose the option of heavy duty springs for the added weight of the bumpers, winch, bigger tire. Waiting for the bumpers to come in. I expect it will be a tad lower when I put them on. I had it done at California Custom Sport Trucks in Fort Lauderdale and they were great to work with. Here's the specs and pics...
  • 2.5" JKS J-Konnect Lift w/Heavy Duty springs
  • Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP shocks
  • Fox 2.0 Performance Series TS Stabilizer
  • Nitto Ridge Grapplers - 35x17x12.5
  • Fuel D689 17x9 +1 offset (5 bs)

Looks awesome to me. Can’t wait to see the bumper and winch photos.

zxd9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S, Bright White, Freedom Pkg
Nice look, can't wait to do mine.

dhlevin

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR
Love the look! That's very much like what I'm looking for. Let us know how she drives.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheArlenG

TheArlenG

First Name
Arlen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you guys!

Love the look! That's very much like what I'm looking for. Let us know how she drives.
Thanks.... the ride definitely feels different than the original setup, but not different than I was expecting with a bigger tire and same diameter wheel. One thing I noticed right away is that the the factory wandering feeling in the steering is gone which is great. I think it's a little harsh, since I have the HD springs but haven't added the bumpers yet. Other than that, it feels good to me, no real complaints. This is my first Jeep, tho, so I don't have much to compare it to.

dhlevin

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR
Thank you guys!

Thanks.... the ride definitely feels different than the original setup, but not different than I was expecting with a bigger tire and same diameter wheel. One thing I noticed right away is that the the factory wandering feeling in the steering is gone which is great. I think it's a little harsh, since I have the HD springs but haven't added the bumpers yet. Other than that, it feels good to me, no real complaints. This is my first Jeep, tho, so I don't have much to compare it to.
Your rig looks great! I also have no experience with Jeeps or lifts for that matter so I'm paying alot of attention to what others have to say. Great to hear that the steering is better now because that's definitely something I'd like to improve.

OP
OP
TheArlenG

TheArlenG

First Name
Arlen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your rig looks great! I also have no experience with Jeeps or lifts for that matter so I'm paying alot of attention to what others have to say. Great to hear that the steering is better now because that's definitely something I'd like to improve.
Thanks! I can't wait to get my bumpers... I've been waiting more than a month now!

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon