Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
So is Ford still holding “Bronco events”?

If it is, are they now in the form of Group Therapy sessions...? :LOL:
Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I know waaaay back in the mini truck days Webasto made power roll down back windows for various mini trucks. Super rare even back then.

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 2 DR Jeep Wrangler Sport JL, 18 BMW M2
I just visited the 6G forum, and feel for them, especially the the folks who want a 2 door. I would have been in the same boat as them, because that's all I wanted.

I bought my Wrangler JL on a whim, December of last year; when I saw the one configured like I wanted.

So far that seems like the right decision, but it's mainly due to my lack of patience.

wbee

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 2018 JLUR
My wife and I just got back from a quick stop in Moab in her Gladiator. My wife drove up hell’s gate which was a lot of fun. The Jeep behind us slipped and ended up falls in the V notch. Luckily he didn’t have mirrors or they would have been destroyed. I wonder how the bronco is going to do in the same situation? How will the mirrors and fenders hold up?

Jeep Wrangler JL Just got home from Bronco event... E29908CC-24D3-4024-8B26-776E95BA0951

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I can’t believe those guys were willing to wait 6 to 12 months for their Bronco. No vehicle is worth that wait; least of all a Ford.

And now after they were told that they won’t be getting their trucks for another 8 to 18 months, they just keep waiting.

Something’s not computing up there...

Sponsored

wbee

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 2018 JLUR
There are so many Ford fan boys out there and they aren’t going to drive anything but a Ford. They will wait.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I can’t believe those guys were willing to wait 6 to 12 months for their Bronco. No vehicle is worth that wait; least of all a Ford.

And now after they were told that they won’t be getting their trucks for another 8 to 18 months, they just keep waiting.

I almost bought a 2016 wrangler. I decided to wait 2 years for the JL. That didn’t seem crazy to me. It was what i wanted and i had a paid off car and i was willing to wait.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I almost bought a 2016 wrangler. I decided to wait 2 years for the JL. That didn’t seem crazy to me. It was what i wanted and i had a paid off car and i was willing to wait.
But that was your choice. You could have bought a JK if you so wanted.

These guys are not waiting out of their own choice. Their vehicle delivery has been pushed back time and time again. Many had sold their main household vehicle in preparation for the arrival of their new Bronco. Meanwhile dealers are playing all sorts of games with the few units they get.

sentience

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus GX, 2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Occupation
bureaucrat@gov
Funny-Bronco-Top-Problems-Badges-768x517.jpg

I find it amazing and hilarious that this is a thing. I feel sorry for those Bronco owners - I hope they are able to get theirs soon. At the very least, I hope this starts discussions at Jeep on how to make front/rear lockers available at a lower price point.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Funny-Bronco-Top-Problems-Badges-768x517.jpg

I find it amazing and hilarious that this is a thing. I feel sorry for those Bronco owners - I hope they are able to get theirs soon. At the very least, I hope this starts discussions at Jeep on how to make front/rear lockers available at a lower price point.
Honestly, if Jeep offered just a rear locker across more trim levels, that would suffice for 80% of those who off-road.

But FCA is too greedy: they want everyone who wants a locker to have to buy a Rubicon.

Sponsored

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
I've got no interest in a Bronco, and think they're kind of ugly, but I do feel for the folks who put in an order a year ago, and may have to wait another year for delivery. That's really gotta hurt.

Best,
-Tim

Outrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR

5jio6m.jpg

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Jeep will just tell you go buy a bronco then while loling in your face​
Jeep Wrangler JL Just got home from Bronco event... 5jio6m

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
My wife and I just got back from a quick stop in Moab in her Gladiator. My wife drove up hell’s gate which was a lot of fun. The Jeep behind us slipped and ended up falls in the V notch. Luckily he didn’t have mirrors or they would have been destroyed. I wonder how the bronco is going to do in the same situation? How will the mirrors and fenders hold up?

E29908CC-24D3-4024-8B26-776E95BA0951.jpeg
Ford must have thought about that. The fenders, flairs, and other parts are made to be very easily removed. I guess for clearance or repairs. And probably for accessories and aftermarket parts?

T Town

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship

I ordered my van in early January and it was delivered to the dealer end of July. I’m picking it up Aug. 23rd.
Absolutely it was worth waiting for. Vans are incredibly customizable. If you want any one particular option you can get it. Want a van with the ONLY option is adaptable cruise? Sure! Only want electric seats? You betcha. My van didn’t exist and there may be none like it in the world.
Did I want it earlier? Yes. Was there anything I could do about it? No. So, I waited, and it was worth it.
Sponsored