Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Mojito!
Occupation
Retired, part-time bartender
7629B82E-A7AA-403B-BC32-69DCB1D20124.jpeg
A98A816B-C4EB-4D0F-BC7A-B81ED267EEB4.jpeg
My Hoist-A-Top arrived !
I mounted the crank on the sidewall of my garage, and with a few cable adjustments I had it working to my satisfaction and removed the hard top.
I figured it was a good time to open up that big box that came in the rear of my Jeep and install the soft top. We should have a few more weeks of nice weather down here in the Smoky Mountains, plus I just wanted to make sure everything was good with the soft top instead of letting it sit in the box til Spring to open it up.
Soft top was a piece of cake to install, and everything fit nicely. Maybe I’ll keep it on forever.......:like:
Sponsored

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
7629B82E-A7AA-403B-BC32-69DCB1D20124.jpeg
A98A816B-C4EB-4D0F-BC7A-B81ED267EEB4.jpeg
My Hoist-A-Top arrived !
I mounted the crank on the sidewall of my garage, and with a few cable adjustments I had it working to my satisfaction and removed the hard top.
I figured it was a good time to open up that big box that came in the rear of my Jeep and install the soft top. We should have a few more weeks of nice weather down here in the Smoky Mountains, plus I just wanted to make sure everything was good with the soft top instead of letting it sit in the box til Spring to open it up.
Soft top was a piece of cake to install, and everything fit nicely. Maybe I’ll keep it on forever.......:like:
Wooo woop!