Schmeegz

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Silly question. Is there a cubby big enough to hold a phone at the bottom of the infotainment stack? In front of the shifter?
Depends on your options. If you get the Aux switches and the Rubicon (lockers and sway bar disconnect) then no. If you get neither yes, but they did say next to the emergency brake is a spot for your phone. However, that seemed kinda loose to me when I put my phone in it. And you could also use that spot for the key fab for you phone, however, that also seemed a bit loose. I didn’t drive it so I don’t k ow how well the phone would have stayed in either spot

OP
OP
Schmeegz

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Left arm out the window? Or along the inside edge? Forget backup cameras! These are important things.
I thought along the top of the door not that ledge inside it. But i was unable to roll the window down so I am not positive.

Sponsored

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Depends on your options. If you get the Aux switches and the Rubicon (lockers and sway bar disconnect) then no. If you get neither yes, but they did say next to the emergency brake is a spot for your phone. However, that seemed kinda loose to me when I put my phone in it. And you could also use that spot for the key fab for you phone, however, that also seemed a bit loose. I didn’t drive it so I don’t k ow how well the phone would have stayed in either spot
Thanks. I ordered the JLUR with Aux switches. Think I’ll just put a suction cup mount on the left side of the windshield and hang my phone there.

OP
OP
Schmeegz

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You tube video is actually found on page 23 of the confirmed delivery thread.

I edited my previous post stating page 27

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
So they left the Chrysler junior exec's Rubi unlocked in the back lot... Real pros this dealership...
Why isn't that thing polished and on the showroom room floor. It could be a training vehicle. They are making their rounds I've heard. Was there a sticker on the window?

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
OP
OP
Schmeegz

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The sport had a big sticker in windshield that said this vehicle is not for sale but I thought it also had a window sticker that said 40,089 or something like that. The Rubicon I don’t think had any stickers on it. Can’t remember sorry.

Sponsored

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
You tube video is actually found on page 23 of the confirmed delivery thread.

I edited my previous post stating page 27
I just watched the video....and I was laughing the whole time...because the only thing I could think of was...you left your fingerprints all over that thing!! (unless you were wearing gloves)! :cwl:

OP
OP
Schmeegz

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWahahahahah one glove and one frozen hand with phone. Once inside put phone down and yes left a heaping pile of fingerprint DNA everywhere!

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Bwahahahaha as soon as I pulled out a state trooper went back there so I wonder if someone seen me w my phone flash light and called the cops lol. I literally drove past him in the main lot as soon as I got outta that back part

Some of these car dealer lots have motion sensors, I know my dealer does. After a certain time its set to alert police. Many wheels/tires have been stolen off challengers etc

Jcsieman

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Lexus RX 350
It looked like there was an inch or 2 between the roll bar and the top. My Jeep didn’t have freedom panels as the top was one piece, but the freedom panels have like a pocket in them seemingly for head room I’d assume. You sit more upright in a wrangler I think by design as well as maybe a bit closer to the steering wheel but it felt comfortable and felt like i could comfortably put my arm on the top of the door

The thought of a grown man at night, in sub zero temps, inside a vehicle he doesn’t own whipping his head back and forth spontaneously as you described in your first post.....haha. I hope and pray somebody has that on video and has no clue what a JL Wrangler is or when it came out! :)

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR
5) being 6’2” I didn’t feel cramped at all to the roof. (Was the hard top w headliner). I tried bouncing my head all around to see if I’d get the roll bar and only once did i hit the bar behind me and it was very very barely
Im shocked the police weren't called...haha. Just imagining the dealership 911 call, "This is 911 how may I help you?", "Hey, hey!!! Yeah...we got some crazy guy that got into one of our Jeeps...Shut up Frank...I know...I know...Im on the phone with the Police! Ummm...so yeah this guy is flailing wildly in the Jeep...I don't know man...maybe epileptic?!? Either way...is it ok if I shoot him?"
Sponsored