Sponsored

Just cause jeeps can take you anywhere….

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
This is what happens when you don't make sure all of your fuses are properly seated. Let this be a lesson to us all.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
But what about the droid attack on the Wookiees?
I know, right? How is that not what everyone is concerned about! Ki-Adi-Mundi had a great point, but Yoda gets all the glory? Shameful.

And don’t get me started on so-called “renewable” energy. I mean some days aren’t windy at all AND it’s cloudy too! Who’s gong to look into that?

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Another shining example of the modern day work ethic. Everything done half-assed. What good is a drive thru without the thru.
Jeep Wrangler JL Just cause jeeps can take you anywhere…. 5a369cf9-b921-4d60-8946-f12c9ab42f3e_text

CreepyCrepe

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge Green JLUWS, 20 Honda Pilot Elite
Clubs

I know, right? How is that not what everyone is concerned about! Ki-Adi-Mundi had a great point, but Yoda gets all the glory? Shameful.
I see it differently. If KAM hadn't brought up Kashyyyk, Yoda would've been on Coruscant when the council went to confront Palpatine. There's no way that Palpatine would've been able to stop Mace AND Yoda. Yoda probably would've been able to talk Mace down from his "He's too dangerous to be left alive!", which got Mace defenestrated. In conclusion, KAM is a jerk and the whole reason the Empire existed and Anakin murdered children (again).

Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
The launch point for the Jeep, an elevated BANK parking lot, had a CAR do the same thing, and hit a table outside the restaurant, no injuries. Maybe the Bank will install a barrier now.

Sponsored

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
Usually, I park outside in the parking lot and walk in. But if I am in a hurry, this works too.

docmac

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 4xe
Thanks for sharing the video link, Beachcomber72!! I had to watch that on a loop several times as I laughed out loud! There are so many amazing details:
  • The waitress barely moving ahead of the oncoming wavefront of debris
  • The single customer at the table just in front of the driver side headlight that avoided injury by just sitting still
  • The guy directly in the path of the vehicle who just kind of leans back in his chair and takes it all in
  • and, most of all, the second jump by the Jeep driver, as if he's just gonna pull on through!

kevinkidder

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Unlimited Willy's
So here's the funny thing. That is about 10 minutes from me. (I wasn't driving THAT jeep). I've eaten there many times. Great food. I had NO IDEA that this happened until I saw it here on this forum!

I used to live in a different house, about 1/4 mile up the road from there, and that building was originally a Friendly's Restaurant. No drive-thru, but they did have a walk-up ice cream window.
Sponsored