First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Quick Update: I got confirmation this morning that my shipping arrangements have been confirmed and that my jeep is on its way to the dealership. So it sounds like the information I got yesterday has been validated. Hopefully there are more people who get similarly good news today :)
Congratulations, what was your ordering Date ?
Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Just found out my ETA is April 6th but she said it might sooner

Lemnisgate

First Name
Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
Hey there. I'm in the same status as you. Been there for 27 days waiting for a soft top. I was escalated after 15 days as per what you said. It means absolutely nothing. Apparently we are stuck until soft tops start to come in which has been slated for "Mid-March to Early April".. No further info has been provided.
That’s a bummer. I talked to jeep chat the other day they told me hopefully they would get more tops in this week but I’m not holding my breath. I also asked if the could deliver the Jeep to the dealer without the soft top and send it when it became available, they said they don’t ship any vehicles incomplete so it’s a no go. Gonna continue just hurry up and waiting.

Lemnisgate

First Name
Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
Jeep chat just gave me an eta of 3/20-3/25 finally nearing the finish line. So the soft top delay is over, thanks everyone for the info your help has been a god send much appreciated.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Jeep chat just gave me an eta of 3/20-3/25 finally nearing the finish line. So the soft top delay is over, thanks everyone for the info your help has been a god send much appreciated.
When did you order your Jeep?

Sponsored

BGJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2020 JLUR
Quick Update: I got confirmation this morning that my shipping arrangements have been confirmed and that my jeep is on its way to the dealership. So it sounds like the information I got yesterday has been validated. Hopefully there are more people who get similarly good news today :)
Great news and thank you for taking the time to report all of this!

Parkers39

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Well - it would appear that I spoke too soon. I just got off the phone with Jeep customer service and I have a call into my dealership again. I checked on the status of my car earlier today with Jeep Chat and they moved the ETA back yet another week. No one can explain what the delay is this time.

jimijames14

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car - but waiting on my Wrangler JLUR :)
Well - it would appear that I spoke too soon. I just got off the phone with Jeep customer service and I have a call into my dealership again. I checked on the status of my car earlier today with Jeep Chat and they moved the ETA back yet another week. No one can explain what the delay is this time.
That's disappointing. :( I just checked my status and ETA is still 3/18-3/22 for me. no change.. Let's see if they get it right this time. My company vehicle gets picked up on 3/19, so another delay means I could be without a car... :/
Sponsored