Sponsored

Just A Shoutout To Metal Cloak

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
I bought my 2019 JLUR in August of 2019 and soon thereafter based upon some great advice from RustyShackelford on the forum here, I chose MC as my lift and suspension components. I have the full GameChanger along with all skids installed at this point. It rides better than stock and has served me well both on and off-road.

Fast forward nearly 3 years later and I noticed a tear in one of the boots on my drag link. A 5 minute chat with Jon on the MC website and new boots are headed this way.

Thanks @Metalcloak for not only the great products, but for standing behind them with the amazing customer service that you provide!
Sponsored

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
I too am a fan of MetalCloak products and customer service.

Here is a link to my lastest video that demonstrates the flex

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
I missed the mega 15% off Black Friday sale. How often does MetalCloak run 10% off promos? @Metalcloak
Almost monthly. Get on their mailing list and be ready. They have 6 hr flash sales.

I continue to be pleased with their products.
Jeep Wrangler JL Just A Shoutout To Metal Cloak D2AFA4A0-14E4-4CE7-975F-FE23B118E029

Sponsored

JOMOjl

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Machinist
Ordered a bunch of stuff on their back to school sale. Ended up getting part #7669 instead of #7699. Called up this afternoon and they’re sending it out to me. Didn’t want the spring pads back. No questions asked.
This is after the call to verify my shipping address and the call to let me know it had been shipped but a crows foot would be late.
So I’m gonna pay it forward. I’ll put the pads on here for free.

Redcanyon77

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon FarOut Edition, diesel
Another shoutout to MetalCloak. I ordered the 4.5” Game changer with Fox shocks for my JLURD in May 23 and installed it shortly after. I have been super happy with the lift. After about 4K miles the front right shock started making a clank/knock and the plastic end cap was separated from the metal housing. I emailed MC and within 24 hours Jon had a new one shipped to me. After thinking it over a little more I realized that I probably could have gone directly through Fox for the warranty. I certainly appreciate Jon for taking care of this for me and keeping it simple with no questions asked.
Sponsored