Sponsored

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase

imjester77

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Eco Diesel; 2014 JKU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
THey did not not do that truck any justice! even a budget boost would help! JEEEEZ!!!!

OP
OP
blessidsoul12

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Pictures 2 & 3 in the OP are of a Wrangler...
I am surprised at how confusing this is. I thought that I said the first picture is a gladiator. And then I said the next ones are JL.
Yeah how all of the wheels are different is really annoying. I cannot believe that they did not consult just your average Joe Jeeper to tell them that all five wheels need to match. And those rock rails or steps or whatever they are look like an absolute nightmare to drive on anything but the flat pavement!

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
normal_SPL5190773_005.jpg

I hate that they can't even be bothered to get a matching spare on the [separately pictured] Wrangler. Who does that?
They found the time to install an angry bird grille on the Gladiator, though. Pity.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I am surprised at how confusing this is. I thought that I said the first picture is a gladiator. And then I said the next ones are JL.
Yeah how all of the wheels are different is really annoying. I cannot believe that they did not consult just your average Joe Jeeper to tell them that all five wheels need to match. And those rock rails or steps or whatever they are look like an absolute nightmare to drive on anything but the flat pavement!

I didn't see the micro typed "JL" in between pics 1 & 2 :) My bad

Karnak

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL 3.6 Sport S - 2 door
Occupation
government
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe the inconsistencies for the wheels and other stuff is part of the movie...aka...maybe that company is struggling to get financed in the movie and their vehicles are "junkyard" specials...etc...so they're partly pieced together etc....until the movie comes out, I'll wait before judging cause it may have been "researched" and on purpose.