BillJeep

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
The straps hanging down can be tucked into for a cleaner look.

Hardtop and freedom tops install easily
You are right, the straps look horrible, i need to tuck them in. I tucked the ones in the front by the driver in but neglected the back seat. kids wont care right? :CWL:

JWAustinVTX

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
You are right, the straps look horrible, i need to tuck them in. I tucked the ones in the front by the driver in but neglected the back seat. kids wont care right? :CWL:
HA! they tuck back into the buckle nicely.

BravoZuluBadger

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
The benchmark of a high-quality American business. Superior quality materials, engineering and manufacturing at very competitive prices. However, the best facet of JTopsUSA’s is their outstanding customer service. Helen and the entire team of Professionals at JTopsUSA are incredibly responsive to questions and work extremely hard to support their customers. All businesses have been impacted by COVID-19, however what sets JTopsUSA apart is their scheduled and informative communications briefings to their customers. Even during this pandemic, they kept me posted on the status of my order and worked diligently to ship it out prior to my military transfer. This company is a 10/10 (top 1%) out of any business I’ve worked with in my 46 years and I will be recommended them to all my family and friends. FYI: I purchased both the mesh sun shade and their tonneau cover for my 2019 Sahara JLU. Pictures soon...

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
The benchmark of a high-quality American business. Superior quality materials, engineering and manufacturing at very competitive prices. However, the best facet of JTopsUSA’s is their outstanding customer service. Helen and the entire team of Professionals at JTopsUSA are incredibly responsive to questions and work extremely hard to support their customers. All businesses have been impacted by COVID-19, however what sets JTopsUSA apart is their scheduled and informative communications briefings to their customers. Even during this pandemic, they kept me posted on the status of my order and worked diligently to ship it out prior to my military transfer. This company is a 10/10 (top 1%) out of any business I’ve worked with in my 46 years and I will be recommended them to all my family and friends. FYI: I purchased both the mesh sun shade and their tonneau cover for my 2019 Sahara JLU. Pictures soon...
Helen, is that you? :LOL:

JWAustinVTX

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Can you send a photo of how they tuck back into the buckle. I tried tucking hem in but keep falling out
Jeep is in the shop but should have back Wednesday and can post.

On each strap there's a little plastic loop that you put the end through. Once through you slide it back until it's tight.

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Question...does the JTOP mesh bikini interfere with the factory Mopar Grab Handles? Pics appreciated

MJHuber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Just got mine and installed it this weekend. THe quality is impressive right out of the box. The fit is perfect for my JLU.
Tiny bit of wind noise with the 4 doors up, but with the windows down you dont notice it at all.
Install is about 15-20minutes, including watching the 7minute long video on their website. The longest part is getting all of the buckle adjustments fitted to your Jeep. Next time, it should only take about 5-10minutes to install.
i noticed that the interior of the Jeep is cooler, (duh, right?) , but it is significantly cooler. it will be great in July/August here in PA. But I’m actaully considering taking it off until we hit mid summer And i really need it.

I had yet to install the hard top or freedom panels with the JTOP on. the cutout for the freedom panels looks like it sized right, so i expect that it will work without issue. But cannot speak to it directly.
Overall, i would highly recommend the JTOP
Hi Bill Jeep, can you please let me know if you lose any headroom when you have your jtops installed vs the hardtop?
Sponsored