JTops customer service is EXCELLENT!

JohnnyB54

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
I purchased a JTops 4 door Titanium sun shade back in May. Through no fault of JTops I had a question regarding my sun shade. Without going into details I contacted JTops and spoke to the owner Mike. Once I explained my situation to Mike he offered to do a one time no cost exchange for me. Now that’s customer service! If your interested in great craftsmanship with a sold built in the U.S.A. product give them look.

https://www.jtopsusa.com/shop-online/WRANGLER-JL-Color-Tops-p103988733
Sponsored

uudog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I purchased a JTops 4 door Titanium sun shade back in May. Through no fault of JTops I had a question regarding my sun shade. Without going into details I contacted JTops and spoke to the owner Mike. Once I explained my situation to Mike he offered to do a one time no cost exchange for me. Now that’s customer service! If your interested in great craftsmanship with a sold built in the U.S.A. product give them look.

https://www.jtopsusa.com/shop-online/WRANGLER-JL-Color-Tops-p103988733
Have they improved the design since May? Mine sags pretty bad when not in use and the strap placement does not play nice with the factory mopar grab handles. I got mine early as well when they first came out.

OP
OP

JohnnyB54

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Have they improved the design since May? Mine sags pretty bad when not in use and the strap placement does not play nice with the factory mopar grab handles. I got mine early as well when they first came out.
I only recently got my JLUS. Long story short I ordered my 1st JL in April but since it never came in I cancelled the order and ordered a 19. I never got to try the original JTop and since it’s winter I will only get to try the sun shade once it warms up and I put my soft top on. I have GCPA handles and the JTop supposedly works with them. I understand the rev 2.0 version they released corrected the sag issue. Unfortunately I can not confirm this. Hopefully someone will chime in and answer this for you.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the Titanium for my 2-door last month, & I don't see much of the sagging up front that I've seen other owners mention. Most of the complaints I saw were from guys over 6 ft. I'm only 5'8" & if there were sagging, I wouldn't notice. I'm pleased with it.

jeep_036.jpg
Sponsored