Sponsored

JT sightings at consumer to shows?

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
Has anyone seen the Gladiator at any consumer trade shows yet?

Hoping one of them (at least 1) makes it to the Portland Auto Show here in Dysentery land...
Sponsored

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Has anyone seen the Gladiator at any consumer trade shows yet?

Hoping one of them (at least 1) makes it to the Portland Auto Show here in Dysentery land...
Same! The dealer I talked to seemed to think that Portland gets overlooked as far as auto shows go, but I think Jeep would be dumb to not bring it. Plenty of Jeeps around the Portland area.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Yes, it was at Indy and will be at the next couple shows. However, I am not sure when it will be at auto shows with the interior open to the public or test drives available. I am guessing that other than the LA Auto Show where it was open to the public, we will have to wait for production models to begin appearing at the shows before we an crawl around in them or do a test drive. That is typically after the press has their field day and the test drive opinion embargo lifted.

OP
OP
Billy

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same! The dealer I talked to seemed to think that Portland gets overlooked as far as auto shows go, but I think Jeep would be dumb to not bring it. Plenty of Jeeps around the Portland area.
Last year the JL was in PDX.

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I emailed Jeep to ask about the KC show and they said Jeep the company only goes to the international shows and that for the other shows it was up the local dealers as to what was there. I emailed all of the Jeep dealers that are listed on the KC show site if they knew if the Gladiator would be there and did not get an answer from any of them.

Sponsored

jimbo92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
I emailed Jeep to ask about the KC show and they said Jeep the company only goes to the international shows and that for the other shows it was up the local dealers as to what was there. I emailed all of the Jeep dealers that are listed on the KC show site if they knew if the Gladiator would be there and did not get an answer from any of them.
Dealers never know this stuff. I am a sales manager at a jeep store and come here for all my info.

OP
OP
Billy

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dealers never know this stuff. I am a sales manager at a jeep store and come here for all my info.
Jeep store... I like it. :cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl:

I went to the whiskey store last Saturday...

Sponsored

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
Hampton Roads International auto show is this weekend at the Virginia Beach convention center. Went in not at all expecting to see a Gladiator but it was awesome to be wrong. It was roped off so couldn't get pictures inside or good ones underneath.

aJcTYO4OR3mL2V37foP5jg.jpg

K7Av5m+DSKGF47758Mouyw.jpg

ZLUS8JcqTmO5fq97xGyFKg.jpg