Sponsored

Jscan modules and TPMS

DwnSth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ : 2021 JLURD
Trying to figure out if I'm seeing correct info in Jscan app. I'm using vLinker MC+ with security gateway bypass cable. When I attempt to see any module info all I get is the following image. Seems like I should be seeing useful info. Also..attempting to change tpms thresholds in adaptations makes no sense. Stating value is always 80. Any help or actual usage experience w
Jeep Wrangler JL Jscan modules and TPMS Screenshot_20210227-183614_OBD JScan
Sponsored

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
I started with the same issue: you've selected "modules", what you need to do is to select "adaptation" then go through until you find what you need

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly what @MyDaughters20JL advised, go to adaptations and just set low pressure limits or do what I did and turn all TPMS, I just got tired of dealing with my sensors going off all the time

OP
OP
DwnSth

DwnSth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm No too impressed with the lack of live info. when i attempt to show any of the PID selections no data is displayed. Also....the PID selections are notbconsistent...sometimes showing only a few and other times many more but still no data selected. really was hoping to be able to change the TPMS settings but have no idea with the heavy load and light load thresholds.

Sponsored

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
set my lows at 20 & highs at 35..we'll see how that works

OP
OP
DwnSth

DwnSth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Quick update. After fumbling around with the interface I think I finally figured things out. To reset my TPMS settings I set the heavy to 30 and the light to 25. Not sure if that's exactly how it works but seems to have given me the settings I needed. Once saved I turned jeep off opened and closed door then waited 5 minutes. My suggested psi is now 30 and the low threshold is 24.
Also, to display live data I found that you need to go into individual modules then select live then select the PID's. Finally you must select the right arrow to obtain the live values.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jscan modules and TPMS Screenshot_20210228-141538_OBD JScan