Sponsored

Josh R. - new member

WetDreemz20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - white
Hey everyone! I recently purchased a 2020 Unlimited Rubicon with the power top and decided to join this forum. Owning a Jeep and being on a forum is all very new to me and I am learning the ropes. I have only owned the vehicle a few weeks (loving it so far) and am in the research stages of my soon to come modifications.

20200104_081644 (1).jpg

20200104_081651.jpg

20200104_081706.jpg
Sponsored

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Welcome, awesome rig! We have tons and tons of trails in SoCal - if you're ever looking for an intro to them I hit the local stuff often with a buddy a couple times a week. Rowher Flats is my go-to quick local spot, there's also Drinkwater OHV and in April they'll open Lockwood/Miller Jeep Trail back up which is an incredible journey. Big Bear / Holcomb Valley is the next level - there's so many trails up there you'll go for years and still discover new ones and as you upgrade you'll be able to hit the jeep badge of honor trails. Tons of snow up there right now too.

Props on the white too, I'm in a 2 door white Rubi :beer:
IMG_5413.jpeg

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Hey everyone! I recently purchased a 2020 Unlimited Rubicon with the power top and decided to join this forum. Owning a Jeep and being on a forum is all very new to me and I am learning the ropes. I have only owned the vehicle a few weeks (loving it so far) and am in the research stages of my soon to come modifications.

20200104_081644 (1).jpg

20200104_081651.jpg

20200104_081706.jpg
Great pick - you definitely started with the best. Get a hoist and get the top off and enjoy the SoCal weather.

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Welcome to the family. Remember to always “Just Empty Every Pocket” JEEP

Sponsored

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Great pick - you definitely started with the best. Get a hoist and get the top off and enjoy the SoCal weather.
You can't remove the top on a power top. Which is okay, as they can get the open air feeling with a push of a button.

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

You can't remove the top on a power top. Which is okay, as they can get the open air feeling with a push of a button.
My mistake - I have a hard top and no clue how the fancy ones work

OP
OP

WetDreemz20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - white
Welcome, awesome rig! We have tons and tons of trails in SoCal - if you're ever looking for an intro to them I hit the local stuff often with a buddy a couple times a week. Rowher Flats is my go-to quick local spot, there's also Drinkwater OHV and in April they'll open Lockwood/Miller Jeep Trail back up which is an incredible journey. Big Bear / Holcomb Valley is the next level - there's so many trails up there you'll go for years and still discover new ones and as you upgrade you'll be able to hit the jeep badge of honor trails. Tons of snow up there right now too.

Props on the white too, I'm in a 2 door white Rubi :beer:
IMG_5413.jpeg
Thanks for all of the great information and I may just take you up on the offer of getting an intro to them. You said that Rowher Flats is your go-to, what would you call your favorite trail in the SoCal region? Thanks.
Sponsored