First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Hahaha ha . . . Over the top, but I can appreciate the humor of it all.

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I don’t know anything about that guy, but if he lived anywhere within a couple of hours of me I’d go scoop him up and cruise around for the weekend. Looks like Florida or SoCal. Can anybody find out where he is and help a brother out? I might even be able to pitch in a little gas money.

EDIT: Immokalee, FL. Somebody go get this man and help him scratch his Jeep itch.

Last edited:

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I don’t know anything about that guy, but if he lived anywhere within a couple of hours of me I’d go scoop him up and cruise around for the weekend. Looks like Florida or SoCal. Can anybody find out where he is and help a brother out? I might even be able to pitch in a little gas money.

EDIT: Immokalee, FL. Somebody go get this man and help him scratch his Jeep itch.
He’s almost 4 hours from me. It would be great to cruise with him.

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
@Chocolate Thunder

The area he lives in based off of my research from the video and the town you mentioned, he lives in a nice area, average home value in his neighborhood is roughly 400-500k which for Florida means it’s a very nice neighborhood. Pretty sure he could buy one if he wants one lol I live in FL and just one of my homes. He will be fine lol

Would def be a fun dude to roll with though for sure hahaha

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
He didn’t say he couldn’t afford one, just that he was envious and wanted one. Looked like a nice neighborhood. This is my first Jeep and it’s not because I couldn’t afford it. I just never took the plunge. Maybe if someone showed him a great time he’d buy one and make a video about that.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
He didn’t say he couldn’t afford one, just that he was envious and wanted one. Looked like a nice neighborhood. This is my first Jeep and it’s not because I couldn’t afford it. I just never took the plunge. Maybe if someone showed him a great time he’d buy one and make a video about that.
If I lived closer I would DEFINITELY show him a good time in mine haha! I hope he trades his BMW in for one! I didn’t trade my BMW in but came from one and refuse to go back lol
Sponsored