First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
Grow a pair...It's never too cold to drop the top :)
I have had mine off 5 times in 2020, sure sometimes I needed ear muffs and the heat blasting lol. And sure I am probably half way to insane.
Do you have a sunshade? it helps quite a bit if you like topless in colder weather.
Nipple warmers also help

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Grow a pair...It's never too cold to drop the top :)
I have had mine off 5 times in 2020, sure sometimes I needed ear muffs and the heat blasting lol. And sure I am probably half way to insane.
Do you have a sunshade? it helps quite a bit if you like topless in colder weather.
Nipple warmers also help
lol.. yeah I have a sun shade "Alien" but enough is enough already its April 22...:angry:

Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Hey my fellow New Yorkers and Tri State Jeepers. Are you guys ready for 70 on Sunday? I can't wait. I've got no where to go but gonna still pull those doors!

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hey my fellow New Yorkers and Tri State Jeepers. Are you guys ready for 70 on Sunday? I can't wait. I've got no where to go but gonna still pull those doors!
This is no time for bad jokes sf5211.

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I've got no where to go but gonna still pull those doors!
Take a ride to Cold Spring & Beacon NY they both have nice access to the Hudson River..

Route 1-N or Hutch North to I684-N to I84-W.

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
(...no, not serious, funny, maybe)

As if this dang COVID-19 isn't causing us to stay home and live lives of repetition, where Saturday feels like Tuesday, like we're stuck in some scene from the movie Ground Hog Day, what's worse is that this dang lack of people out and about is causing waterways, clouded for years now, to clear up, damaging all the progress we've at having longer summers through deliberate Global Warming efforts!

(as if such COVID-19 inspired conservation side efforts could effect climate benefits so quickly)

It's terrible! The longer we wait to go out, the more conventional climate rears its ugly head, and winters become longer. As I see it, the less we ride with our tops off and pollute, the less time we'll have in the year to ride comfortably with our tops off and pollute! ;)

Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Take a ride to Cold Spring & Beacon NY they both have nice access to the Hudson River..

Route 1-N or Hutch North to I684-N to I84-W.
Thanks for the info Eric. Are those just look out points or can you drive near the river bank? Also, what do you just drive to those towns and drive towards the river?
I don't wanna wind up in some dudes back yard. Lol

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Thanks for the info Eric. Are those just look out points or can you drive near the river bank? Also, what do you just drive to those towns and drive towards the river?
I don't wanna wind up in some dudes back yard. Lol
You will be in a Jeep so just explore. Find the town, find the River, then find your space. Those 2 towns will have you feeling like your on some distant vacation. Just resist the urge to get out and walk around, no matter how strong it is. I'd recommend the RT-1 Journey either on the way up, or on the way back.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
yeah, i'm tired of the cold weather too. its time to warm up. not like its may already. it makes you wonder what june's weather will be.

Donack31

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport S
But Beautiful out today
Sponsored