Jonesing in NY..!

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
The temperature in NY has by staying between 30 & 55 in NY all April. This is just too cold to to even think about dropping the top. I mean it was actually snowing Friday. I don't know about anyone else here, but I'm literally Jonesing for a nice drive top down doors off. It's it's like late April for goodness sake.
Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
The temperature in NY has by staying between 30 & 55 in NY all April. This is just too cold to to even think about dropping the top. I mean it was actually snowing Friday. I don't know about anyone else here, but I'm literally Jonesing for a nice drive top down doors off. It's it's like late April for goodness sake.
I hear you and its worse in VT. ! Global warming cant hit this state soon enough !

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I hear you Eric and Higbyz, what a lousy spring. This upcoming weekend looks no better. Frickin virus is depressing enough. If I could pull my doors even to just go to the darn supermarket on Sunday I’d be happy.
It’ll get here and let’s not forget there’s people out there dying from this damn thing. God be with them and their families.
Be safe

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I hear you Eric and Higbyz, what a lousy spring. This upcoming weekend looks no better. Frickin virus is depressing enough. If I could pull my doors even to just go to the darn supermarket on Sunday I’d be happy.
It’ll get here and let’s not forget there’s people out there dying from this damn thing. God be with them and their families.
Be safe
Solidarity my brother, on all points. Today, I woke up to a frost warning notification on my Alexa lol. I think a little warm weather might make all of this a wee more bearable.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Was 64 on Sunday, drove around all day with the top off :)
Yes.. and using 64 degrees as an excuse to take the top off is like picking up scraps off the butcher floor (we don't want it but we'll take it since we have nothing else).

Junior18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
NY here as well; it's sad, I've been looking for any excuse at all to drop the top. It got to 65 a couple days ago, and it was sun rider time!

weagle93

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
Same here in Maryland. I have been dying to go for a drive with the top down. Usually 70 is my threshold but the few days it has been in the 70s it has also rained. I keep reminding myself that May will be here soon and that is usually optimal top down weather here.

Sponsored

ale70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Same here. Sunday was top off. Heating om mid afternoon though. And yes enough with the cold and the RAIN!

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Wednesday morning here in NYC frickin April 22....37 degrees, AARRRGGG!!!!!