Sponsored

Joined the Jeep Family Today! On day one I’m already thinking about a lift!

BrendanMarine

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Hello!

Just want to say thank you to everyone on this forum for their advice, friendliness, and expertise when it comes to the Wrangler. I walked into the dealership informed and left with something that I love. So thank you to everyone. It’s a Sahara Altitude.

On a second note, I’m already looking at a lift (2.5?), wheels, and tires, for this setup. I set aside a bit to get this done. Any recommendations?

Glad to be part of the family and looking forward To making this my own. Semper Fidelis!!!

36D8DAB2-3A70-4A57-9DBA-8212EB0A541E.jpeg
Sponsored

stylett9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
congrats!

Depending how much you've set aside, and what your "goals" are, Dynatrac and MOPAR lift are both budget friendly options.

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Hello!

Just want to say thank you to everyone on this forum for their advice, friendliness, and expertise when it comes to the Wrangler. I walked into the dealership informed and left with something that I love. So thank you to everyone. It’s a Sahara Altitude.

On a second note, I’m already looking at a lift (2.5?), wheels, and tires, for this setup. I set aside a bit to get this done. Any recommendations?

Glad to be part of the family and looking forward To making this my own. Semper Fidelis!!!

36D8DAB2-3A70-4A57-9DBA-8212EB0A541E.jpeg
You poor poor POOR man!!! You should be worried if "On day one I’m already thinking about a lift!" Because lemme tell you this - I guarantee you that you will not be thinking ONLY about a lift and ONLY on day one. After a while you will find out that the menu items below is considered as a luxury item to you and a treat cause all the money that you have is funnel into that ride of yours!!! If only you knew the horror stories that has been going around!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Joined the Jeep Family Today! On day one I’m already thinking about a lift! 1609341193451

P.S: I recommend the buttermilk crispy tenders!! :sun:

OH! And welcome to the family!!! So glad you can join us!!!

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door
Congrats on your new ride. One question though, why the hurry? At this point you have no idea of what your stock Jeep will do, why modify it. You very well may find that it will do everything you want it to as it sits. Drive it a while they way YOU will be driving and see how it goes. Unless you’re just going for a “look”, then wait and find out what you need/want before plunking down your $$

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations!

This is the support hotline for Jeep owners: 1-800-HIDECC#

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Awesome, looks sweet!

As others said, though, don't hurry yourself into any big upgrades, especially something that's gonna fundamentally change the jeep like a lift. If you go outside of Mopar you run the risk of getting turned away for warranty work and you may change the feel of the ride for the worse.

My advice would be to drive it for a good few months or even a year to get a feel for it.
Sponsored