Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
If you have room for more I would like to possibly join you.
We have plenty of room. I have 4 committed and we have 8 more in your spot....maybe. love to have ya committ and join us. Pm me with your contact info if you like and I can give you details or answer any questions you may have.
Vic
Sponsored

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Anyone know of anywhere that rents the little offroad teardrop kinda trailers? Might make for a nice sleeping arrangement on the mojave road.

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Anyone know of anywhere that rents the little offroad teardrop kinda trailers? Might make for a nice sleeping arrangement on the mojave road.
I'm sure they're available. I'm rolling under the stars on my padded cot if all goes well. Shall we say you're a definite yes? ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
If you want to meet good folks, wheel your stock Wrangler like it’s designed to do and camp out. This offering is another golden opportunity. Good people with capable driving skills, vehicles that shouldn’t be a problem, led by a experienced off-roader. It’s all good, my only reservation is the tent camping or I’d jump in again. And I still might, Oct. is a long way off.
FYI, the Bighorns Mountains are amazing, anybody interested in a road trip to this outing...
http://www.bighornmountaincrawlers.com/2019-bmc-summer-safari.html
Hey Ben,
Nice words. I have other plans for the Big Horn trip though that sounds awesome. Have fun and hope to have you with us again in Oct.
Thank you,
Vic

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

im gonna have to talk with the girl friend about this. always wanted to go on the mojave trail. ill post up in a couple days after i talk with her! awww yea

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
I'd like to throw down a maybe, have to work out the details of a Utah Elk hunt this year before I can commit to anything though.

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I'd like to throw down a maybe, have to work out the details of a Utah Elk hunt this year before I can commit to anything though.
Let's just see where you are when you know more. On my end, they require a permit for 7 or more. The sooner maybe's become committments and I get actual numbers, the better I can make sure all are accommodated.

Sponsored

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
Any recommendations for food storage? I was looking into a Dometic Fridge, just don’t have $900 in the budget for one.

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I simply use a 12volt igloo. Works perfect. Not so big and bulky. Just don't forget to unplug it overnight out there. It stays fine overnight being closed. I paid $60 for mine