Sponsored

JLWF's Live Coverage of JL Wrangler Reveal: Photos, Videos, Info and Q&A

nowandthen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 1989 Toyota standard cab pickup
I like red, but I'll stick with Billet Silver. However I'd buy a JL with this classic color, Harvard Red. Red with a slight tilt to orange, at least on my monitor. This has been my wallpaper for many weeks.
Harvard Red Clean.jpg

SwissHigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imminent Rubicon
It will be between billet silver and punk'n orange for me.

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Our schedule shows diesel production starting August 2018, which would make it a 2019 model year.

See our JL production schedule @ http://www.jlwranglerforums.com/for...jl-2-0l-delay-powertop-diesel-dates-etc.1341/

Here’s some more evidence against seeing the diesel 8/2018. Tom mentions “calendar year 2019” in his review and then clarifies in the comments that said timeline came directly from a jeep exec. As I suspected, it seems FCA is hedging the whole diesel release amidst the uncertainties of EPA approval.

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door
MY observations from the show. ... The gps in the dash has dirt roads! The jeep the had a 7 inch screen. ...
I didn't know you could get navigation on the 7" display.

I wonder if it will be a factory order option, or if dealer will have to "add" it (i.e., set it ON in the software). Last time I checked, that dealer "add-on" cost a lot more on 8.4 Uconnect than it did if ordered as a factory build option.
Sponsored