Sponsored

JLWF + TFLcar Live Interactive Show Coming Thurs. Dec. 21. Submit your requests/questions!

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
Aw geez, I show up at the allotted time for this show and then I read it's not until Thursday. :facepalm:
HAHAHAHAH I was hitting refresh on youtube and here like a madman trying to figure out what was going on.... oh well Tomorrow I guess.

jack snakeskin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT86
I hope they are not planning to answer all these questions on a ten minute live video, they will need 30 minutes just to read the questions so a couple of hours video would be nice.

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I hope they are not planning to answer all these questions on a ten minute live video, they will need 30 minutes just to read the questions so a couple of hours video would be nice.
The plan is that the live show & tell will run for about an hour. For anyone who misses it live, no worries as the full show will be available for re-viewing afterwards.

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
I read somewhere that wheel studs increased in diameter. Is there any truth to that?

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase

Wdh777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hoping to get a JLL
Ask them about your new video of the power top leaking when the doors open after a car wash. Also is this a real option for a winter climate or only a warmer one. Thanks

PEZ

First Name
PEZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
How about a close up of the fit and finish around the windshield when it is folded down. From the photos it appears there are gaps between the headliner and the roof frame. Want to know if dirt will get in and if it will catch the wind.

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
I read somewhere in the Owner's Manual about vented seats if the outside temperature is above 80*F, and it appeared you could turn it on from the Infotainment screen. Have you been able to find this option?

Owner's Manual page 25 and 516, 544 talk about heated/ventilated seats.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Can you take 2 seconds to lift the JLU's rear middle seat's headrest while the seat is up?

You know, the thingy whos other side holds drink cups when the inner portion of the middle seat is down.

Thanks.

Sponsored

TheMindbender

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX
Can you show the new JL in a local Mall parking lot for reference?

Can you also include a shot of the interior with Pacsun/GameStop shopping bags in the passenger seat?

asking for a poser friend :)

dcw

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
I bought a 2017 Rubicon Recon a few months back. As you know it came with a strengthened front axle, hardened diff covers, winch ready bumper, etc. Are these the same components they are using in the current JL Rubicon? Thanks.
Dennis W.

phcn

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2002 KJ liberty/cherokee 2.5 crd sport+ (sold) - Jeep 2015 BU Renegade 1.4 multiair2 longitude - Jeep 2018 BU Renegade 1.6 Etorque South Beach
Can you show the part of the rear glas cleaned by the rear wiper.

Thank you

Raj

First Name
Suraj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be getting JLU
I'd like to get their opinion on
1. Active Noise Cancellation - how effective was it in their road trip ? Which package to buy to get Active Noise Cancellation
2. Freedom HardTop - Did they make it as easy as soft top/1 person job.
3. Can we have 35" or 33" on stock jeep sport s?
4. Is it worth waiting for 2.0 liter ?

Idaho_7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Utility Trailer
Are the dash panels easily removeable? Based on material are they paintable? (talking about the panels on driver and passenger side that are red for Rubicons)
Could you do a close up of these dash panels, Front, Side, Back if possible to give a hint of how to take them off in order to paint them the main body color like the CJ’s were, Appreciate it.
Sponsored

Last edited: