I'm don't know if i can wait that long...LOL
Sponsored

pyrateer

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker (Plum Crazy Purple), 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport (6-speed/white/soft top)
I love the Tazer features in my Challenger - I've been debating getting one for the Jeep. Count me in!

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
Count me in would love one for my jl

Drummer_G

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, Black, Freedom Top, 3.6L, Auto, steel bumper,
Occupation
Musician / Personal Trainer
These rock! I’m all in!

Sponsored

owltown

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2L turbo
Vehicle Showcase
i would really like a tazer for my JL.. so count me in on the contest

gabeguy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Rubi (SOLD) , 2007 FJ Cruiser, 1954 Willys
Wow! I'm extremely interested in the Tazer JL giveaway. Please enter me and hopefully I'll win it before my Rubi gets here!!! Thanks.

Rag Doll

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
CAD & Fabrication at The VOID
Great giveaway! Thanks for the opportunity.

Wade Wilson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 Willys PU, 2006 TJ, 2014 JKU, 2018 JLU Sahara
I really need one of these, I hate the ESS......"Bad DeadPool", The Tazer will fix my problem....."Good DeadPool"

PLEASE COUNT ME IN!!!

Kellybjeepin

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU
interested! Not only for tire size programming but to also disable the annoying engine shut off thing!

We are happy to announce a JLWF / Tazer - Z Automotive Giveaway Contest!

PRIZE

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Similar to the popular Tazer, the Tazer JL is to be an essential tool for owners of the new 2018 Wrangler JL. Boasting a long list of features that no other device on the market can provide.

Simple, plug-in installation – 2 parts: a bypass module plugged in above the OBD2 connector and the Tazer JL itself which plugs into the OBD2 connector.

There are two sets of features – those that program the vehicle to accommodate modifications made to the Jeep (or tweak settings), and the “live” features that run only when the Tazer JL remains plugged in.

For a list of the extensive settings and menus that can be accessed with the Tazer JL, please see https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/tazer-jl-more-than-just-a-tire-size-programmer.8746/

**All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Tazer JL - more than just a tire size programmer!

CONTEST RULES

Who
  • This giveaway is only for members who will be installing this product for personal use on their JL Wrangler (not for resale).
When
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end on August 3, 2018.
  • The winner will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
How
  • Make a post in this thread indicating your interest in entering the giveaway contest
  • Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
  • Only one entry per user. Multiple entries from the same person (or registering multiple user accounts) will result in the deletion of all your entries and suspension of your account.
  • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) one number which will correspond to a post #. The member who made that post will be the winner!

Thanks again to our generous friends at Z Automotive and good luck!

**NOTE: This is not an open thread for discussions. Any posts that are not an entry for this giveaway will be deleted.**

**All product questions can be directed here - **All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Tazer JL - more than just a tire size programmer!
[/QUOTE]

Sponsored

KBCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
I'd love to have one. Not only do I want to turn the infernal gas saving feature off, I want the programming for lights. I can make very good use of that on my JL for fire department use.

IMG_0997.JPG

[o!!!!!!!o]

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Venice, Florida (Currently out of country)
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Custom, Grand Cherokee, Chevy Malibu
Occupation
Contractor, Consultant
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 12.39.37 PM.jpg

jeep-jl-double-bypass-tazer-1-png.png

We are happy to announce a JLWF / Tazer - Z Automotive Giveaway Contest!

PRIZE

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Similar to the popular Tazer, the Tazer JL is to be an essential tool for owners of the new 2018 Wrangler JL. Boasting a long list of features that no other device on the market can provide.

Simple, plug-in installation – 2 parts: a bypass module plugged in above the OBD2 connector and the Tazer JL itself which plugs into the OBD2 connector.

There are two sets of features – those that program the vehicle to accommodate modifications made to the Jeep (or tweak settings), and the “live” features that run only when the Tazer JL remains plugged in.

For a list of the extensive settings and menus that can be accessed with the Tazer JL, please see https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/tazer-jl-more-than-just-a-tire-size-programmer.8746/

**All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Tazer JL - more than just a tire size programmer!

CONTEST RULES

Who
  • This giveaway is only for members who will be installing this product for personal use on their JL Wrangler (not for resale).
When
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end on August 3, 2018.
  • The winner will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
How
  • Make a post in this thread indicating your interest in entering the giveaway contest
  • Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
  • Only one entry per user. Multiple entries from the same person (or registering multiple user accounts) will result in the deletion of all your entries and suspension of your account.
  • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) one number which will correspond to a post #. The member who made that post will be the winner!

Thanks again to our generous friends at Z Automotive and good luck!

**NOTE: This is not an open thread for discussions. Any posts that are not an entry for this giveaway will be deleted.**

**All product questions can be directed here - **All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Tazer JL - more than just a tire size programmer!
Win or not, will need one to upsize those tires. Grateful for the offer to participate!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.