First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM TRX, 2020 C8 Corvette, and a Wrangler 392
Occupation
Boat Builder
I would love to enter this contest. I would also be glad to give update reports on it over time if I win.

mike_b_81

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm interested, been wanting to get one.

Sponsored

1980JeepCJ7

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, 1980 Jeep CJ7, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Steelworker

Sponsored

SandBucket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR; 2017 Subaru Outback; 1999 TJ Sport (traded-in)
Count me in

Luco

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2016 GMC 2500 HD, 2010 Seneca Motorhome on Chevrolet C5500

kellyc33

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Rubicon, Subaru Outback
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 12.39.37 PM.jpg

jeep-jl-double-bypass-tazer-1-png.png

We are happy to announce a JLWF / Tazer - Z Automotive Giveaway Contest!

PRIZE

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Similar to the popular Tazer, the Tazer JL is to be an essential tool for owners of the new 2018 Wrangler JL. Boasting a long list of features that no other device on the market can provide.

Simple, plug-in installation – 2 parts: a bypass module plugged in above the OBD2 connector and the Tazer JL itself which plugs into the OBD2 connector.

There are two sets of features – those that program the vehicle to accommodate modifications made to the Jeep (or tweak settings), and the “live” features that run only when the Tazer JL remains plugged in.

For a list of the extensive settings and menus that can be accessed with the Tazer JL, please see https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/tazer-jl-more-than-just-a-tire-size-programmer.8746/

**All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Tazer JL - more than just a tire size programmer!

CONTEST RULES

Who
  • This giveaway is only for members who will be installing this product for personal use on their JL Wrangler (not for resale).
When
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end on August 3, 2018.
  • The winner will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
How
  • Make a post in this thread indicating your interest in entering the giveaway contest
  • Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
  • Only one entry per user. Multiple entries from the same person (or registering multiple user accounts) will result in the deletion of all your entries and suspension of your account.
  • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) one number which will correspond to a post #. The member who made that post will be the winner!

Thanks again to our generous friends at Z Automotive and good luck!

**NOTE: This is not an open thread for discussions. Any posts that are not an entry for this giveaway will be deleted.**

**All product questions can be directed here - **All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Tazer JL - more than just a tire size programmer!

Status
Not open for further replies.