Definitely in!

Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Yes me too. I was watching a video on this and it really is quite an amazing device first I’m gonna do if I win is set my tire pressure. Right.

BBDOC

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 5-Series, Honda Civic, Honda Minivan
I want a Tazer JL :)

Sponsored

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
I am definitely in this! Thanks for doing a contest!

TG8N4CY

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR - Granite Crystal
Occupation
Agriculture Business
Vehicle Showcase
I’m in, thanks! This would be awesome

Chooser

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Rubicon
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 12.39.37 PM.jpg

jeep-jl-double-bypass-tazer-1-png.png

We are happy to announce a JLWF / Tazer - Z Automotive Giveaway Contest!

PRIZE

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Similar to the popular Tazer, the Tazer JL is to be an essential tool for owners of the new 2018 Wrangler JL. Boasting a long list of features that no other device on the market can provide.

Simple, plug-in installation – 2 parts: a bypass module plugged in above the OBD2 connector and the Tazer JL itself which plugs into the OBD2 connector.

There are two sets of features – those that program the vehicle to accommodate modifications made to the Jeep (or tweak settings), and the “live” features that run only when the Tazer JL remains plugged in.

For a list of the extensive settings and menus that can be accessed with the Tazer JL, please see https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/tazer-jl-more-than-just-a-tire-size-programmer.8746/

**All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Tazer JL - more than just a tire size programmer!

CONTEST RULES

Who
  • This giveaway is only for members who will be installing this product for personal use on their JL Wrangler (not for resale).
When
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end on August 3, 2018.
  • The winner will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
How
  • Make a post in this thread indicating your interest in entering the giveaway contest
  • Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
  • Only one entry per user. Multiple entries from the same person (or registering multiple user accounts) will result in the deletion of all your entries and suspension of your account.
  • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) one number which will correspond to a post #. The member who made that post will be the winner!

Thanks again to our generous friends at Z Automotive and good luck!

**NOTE: This is not an open thread for discussions. Any posts that are not an entry for this giveaway will be deleted.**

**All product questions can be directed here - **All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Tazer JL - more than just a tire size programmer!

Chooser

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Rubicon
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 12.39.37 PM.jpg

yes
jeep-jl-double-bypass-tazer-1-png.png

We are happy to announce a JLWF / Tazer - Z Automotive Giveaway Contest!

PRIZE

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Similar to the popular Tazer, the Tazer JL is to be an essential tool for owners of the new 2018 Wrangler JL. Boasting a long list of features that no other device on the market can provide.

Simple, plug-in installation – 2 parts: a bypass module plugged in above the OBD2 connector and the Tazer JL itself which plugs into the OBD2 connector.

There are two sets of features – those that program the vehicle to accommodate modifications made to the Jeep (or tweak settings), and the “live” features that run only when the Tazer JL remains plugged in.

For a list of the extensive settings and menus that can be accessed with the Tazer JL, please see https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/tazer-jl-more-than-just-a-tire-size-programmer.8746/

**All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Tazer JL - more than just a tire size programmer!

CONTEST RULES

Who
  • This giveaway is only for members who will be installing this product for personal use on their JL Wrangler (not for resale).
When
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end on August 3, 2018.
  • The winner will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
How
  • Make a post in this thread indicating your interest in entering the giveaway contest
  • Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
  • Only one entry per user. Multiple entries from the same person (or registering multiple user accounts) will result in the deletion of all your entries and suspension of your account.
  • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) one number which will correspond to a post #. The member who made that post will be the winner!

Thanks again to our generous friends at Z Automotive and good luck!

**NOTE: This is not an open thread for discussions. Any posts that are not an entry for this giveaway will be deleted.**

**All product questions can be directed here - **All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Tazer JL - more than just a tire size programmer!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.