Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
Driving the Pacific Coast Highway through Big Sur California

20181124_120227.jpg
Been a long time since i've been on that stretch . . . what's the speed limit these days? Looks like your no where near "speeding" - Safe to say; oh, Zero mph? :cwl: ! Put some dirt on that yella!

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
you gonna find that snow for me in the middle of El Paso? lol
NO, but if you own that great JL to only drive about IN El Paso . . . ? . . . makes me wonder ? Just up the road a bit - in the Wildlife Refuge . . . bet you could find some snow and great scenery & actual wildlife (not the "wildlife you find in the inner city :giggle: ) ! Many moons ago - 1979 to be precise - I was in Las Cruces for a week (no jeep at the time) but to the East were those Mountains begging to be explored ! Take care and enjoy & a Merry Christmas to ya . . . and everyone else for that matter.

DrowningTurtle

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Army
NO, but if you own that great JL to only drive about IN El Paso . . . ? . . . makes me wonder ? Just up the road a bit - in the Wildlife Refuge . . . bet you could find some snow and great scenery & actual wildlife (not the "wildlife you find in the inner city :giggle: ) ! Many moons ago - 1979 to be precise - I was in Las Cruces for a week (no jeep at the time) but to the East were those Mountains begging to be explored ! Take care and enjoy & a Merry Christmas to ya . . . and everyone else for that matter.
Ive been up in the mountains out there. Just no snow lol to far south. You to man. Merry Christmas!

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ive been up in the mountains out there. Just no snow lol to far south. You to man. Merry Christmas!
Thanks . . . to far SOUTH ?? Yea NOT Mexico . . . I referring to NORTH of YOU (El Paso); NorthEast of Las Cruces, New Mexico ! THAT Wildlife Refuge . Oops, you mean YOU are too far South, don't you. Weekends too ? Time to expand your horizons, I think maybe !?

DrowningTurtle

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Army
Thanks . . . to far SOUTH ?? Yea NOT Mexico . . . I referring to NORTH of YOU (El Paso); NorthEast of Las Cruces, New Mexico ! THAT Wildlife Refuge . Oops, you mean YOU are too far South, don't you. Weekends too ? Time to expand your horizons, I think maybe !?
Ive been up in the Tulurosa area and out by Ruidoso, but its very hit or miss with the snowfall there. Definitely need to expand my horizons and get out of here to explore some. This coming summer I have black bear pass and maybe a trip to Moab planned. Just gotta see what the Army decides to do with my schedule instead.

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ive been up in the Tulurosa area and out by Ruidoso, but its very hit or miss with the snowfall there. Definitely need to expand my horizons and get out of here to explore some. This coming summer I have black bear pass and maybe a trip to Moab planned. Just gotta see what the Army decides to do with my schedule instead.
Didn't know of the military background . . . I too, but Navy (1983>2004) - 20 yr. Retirement, best decision I ever made ! Army life is more "dangerous" and difficult (for the member & the Family, by all accounts !) You TAKE CARE not only now , but when deployed . . . Always think ahead 1 or 2 "steps" - Safety First was my Navy Motto ( Safety Petty Officer on most of my ships ).
You won't be disappointed in either Locations - I Loved SW Colorado (the Fly Fishing is Awesome too) ! Haven't been to Moab yet . . . key word being "yet" ! Next years trip for me is to SW Montana (part 2; part 1 was last year). Hoping to be able to trade in my 2016 trail rated WK2 for the 2019 JL of my dreams - fit it out for the Trail, and giddy-up on out there ! Happy Holidays !

snowren24

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2007 Acura TL-S, 2013 Triumph Street Triple
Vehicle Showcase

M4LKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 6spd, 06 TJ Rubicon 6spd, 85 CJ 5psd , 16 3500Ram Longhorn, 15 XC60 T6, 99 Maserati 3200 GT 6spd, 18 DR650, 16 Aprilia Caponord rallye, 14 Aprilia RSV4 Factory (modded to street fighter), 81 KW K100 Areodyne Cabover.
Sunset in the Alberta prairies.

IMG_0517.png
Sponsored