JLWF JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

1. SuperK8

SuperK8 New Member

First Name:
    Kate
    Vehicle(s):
    Jl Sahara
    Liked:
    Thank you for this! I’m anxiously awaiting my Ocean Blue Sahara I ordered on June 8th. Dealership gave me an “estimated” date that has come and gone and now it’s radio silence from them....this helps!

Yakpimp likes this.
  2. Yakpimp

Yakpimp Moderator

First Name:
    K
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 JLUR
    Liked:
    Basically this is querying some endpoints that exist from Chrysler. The build sheet is pretty much all the things/options in your build. As far as I can tell this becomes available as your Jeep goes into productions. The sticker is the window sticker like you would see on the window on the lot that shows the price, safety rating, and gas mileage. This typically shows up 3-4 days after the build sheet. Updated in this table has two meanings. The first is the last time it was checked, the second if the build and sticker have both been found was when the last change was detected.

In my case when both of these showed up it pretty much was within a day that my Jeep was on a truck to the train station (asked my dealer for more detailed tracking)

The Completed list is everything that has had both sticker and build sheet found. This may or may not mean that they are delivered. If both are there there is a pretty good chance the Jeep is on it's way or will be soon.

TaiMc and SONofHELGI like this.
  3. MSD

MSD Member

First Name:
    Mark
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 JLU
    Liked:
    So we ordered a fully loaded JLUS Penstar V6, 8 speed auto on 6/25 and received the build sheet a week later. Our dealer told us it was built last week on 7/20 and that I it was in inspection. I started chatting with Jeep chat on Monday and they told me it was with the “Body Vendor”. They indicated that this could be for a variety of “option items” that are not typically installed on the assembly line. They have told me the same thing every day this week. We did not order anything that I thought was unique. Could this be for any of these optional items- Hard top headliner, LED lighting, Alpine premium sound, Trailer tow package, All weather mats? There is a note “Special Scheduling Condition VII” does anyone know what that means? Jeep chat has been very polite but has not provided any real information;(

4. tp_ict

tp_ict New Member

First Name:
    Tom
    Vehicle(s):
    2013 Grand Cherokee
    Liked:
    Sorry, needed to add that this is a JL...

5. 3rdJeep

3rdJeep Member

First Name:
    Blake
    Vehicle(s):
    JLU
    Liked:
    Thanks for this tool. I ordered today and am waiting on a vin. I have a von now. How long does it take for the vin to come out?

6. jloyva

jloyva Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Jim
    Vehicle(s):
    Sting-Gray Wrangler JL Sport S, Victory Touring Cruiser, Kia Sorento
    Liked:
    Project Manaager
    I believe this is a custom order and is put to the front of the line for build priority.

I ordered late in the day on 7/17, I believe the dealer put the order in on the morning of 7/18. One week and 49 minutes later, 7/25, I got a call from the dealer that my Wrangler was built and is now waiting to be shipped. I got the VIN from him on 7/26 and punched it into my naked lady machine and got my build sheet. Window sticker showed up today, 7/27. I would say be patient and give it a week.

TaiMc likes this.
  7. VA6SD

VA6SD Member

First Name:
    Stephen
    Vehicle(s):
    2013 Mustang GT, 2018 JLUR.
    Liked:
    Mechanic
    I ordered my Rubicon 2018-07-11 and I have no VIN at this time. Oh well maybe I will get the Rubicon in time for my Birthday (Mid November)

8. MG TrailRunner

First Name:
    Mark
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 JL Rubicon on order
    Liked:
    I ordered my Rubicon on 7-23 and got my VIN last night.

TaiMc and VA6SD like this.
  9. lorlik

lorlik Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Leonid
    Vehicle(s):
    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (Sold), 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR White
    Liked:
    I’m in a similar situation with my JLUR. Did you get the premium top by any chance?

10. Wrangles

Wrangles Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
    Liked:
    Something happened. My VIN is no longer found via search but I can find by nickname. When found by nickname the build sheet looks like it’s no longer a live link?

11. tnjrb

tnjrb Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2018 Punk'n JL Rubi
    Liked:
    Same problem here

12. AlamedaJeep

AlamedaJeep Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Jim
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
    Liked:
    I've got an identical build, except it's a hard top. I've been told its status is JB - it's finished but is at the "body vendor" for additional equipment. I am guessing in my case that means the Mopar rock rails, since that's the only thing that's not a standard factory option.

13. RichD

RichD Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Rich
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 Sport S
    Liked:
    Where do I get the VIN? Dealer? Ordered my JLU 7/20

TaiMc likes this.
  14. Thrive

Thrive Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Kevin
    Vehicle(s):
    2015 Dodge Durango R/T, 2007 Mercedes R63 AMG
    Liked:
    I can’t use it? Track new says vin already tracked. Nickname says invalid, search vin says invalid. Bummer

15. Yakpimp

Yakpimp Moderator

First Name:
    K
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 JLUR
    Liked:
    This should be working again. Live link only shows up when you search by VIN to prevent other people from looking up your vin number just using your name.

Fixed

Please try again. If you still see this issue please PM me the info you are trying to use so I can try to track down the issue.

jack0351 likes this.