JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JP 3.0

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins, 2020 JLUD
2 business days in FCA terms equates to the 5th Wednesday of never. Check the 3.0 thread and you’ll see that is standard verbiage for “don’t call us, we’ll call you”. Not trying to harsh your mellow, just preparing you for the wait. There is company in misery, join us on the 3.0 thread!

Advertisement

blakeswear

First Name
blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara 3.0
I knew I was getting the shaft when they called me. I’ve read enough on here to know My wait has just begun and will probably be skipped over when the EGR’s do come in.

JP 3.0

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins, 2020 JLUD
Hopefully none of us have to wait as long as the October & November folks!

earthgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
?
Mine has been in JS Shipped to Storage for 8 days already. My dealership is like 8-10 hrs away from there. It's frustrating.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I’ve been in JB since 2/1 on my 3.0 build. Not a peep from @JeepCares
Hi @JP 3.0,

I have looked through our private messages through the month of February, and I do not see a message from you. Please message if you are in need of support.

Darlene
Jeep Cares

Sponsored

MCJA

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon EcoDiesel
Out of the blue Jeep Cares called to apologize for the delay in building my diesel Jeep. My Jeep was built and shipped to body vendor in 2/13. They told me that they are waiting on the EGR cooler and hope that they can finish the build sometime in April. I don’t know if it’s a good thing and are improving the EGR cooler or would I be happier having it now?
I got the same call a couple of days ago - for the order I placed on 10/12/19 and canceled on 2/14/20. I placed a new order with a different dealership. Better deal, better communication. But I'm still frustrated as hell.

blakeswear

First Name
blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara 3.0
Good news for me. Jeep arrived today at dealer. Status updates even from dealer may not always be correct. He said mine was still in OH yesterday but showed up today.

earthgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
?
I think the tracker may be stuck again.

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
I’m
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

stuck again. I think.

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yup. It’s running now.

No joke it was offline due to Corona Virus.

Had to rearrange my office to work from home and temporarily disconnected the tracker.

Sponsored

earthgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
?
I love the tracker. However, I think it may be stuck again. It usually updates every couple hours and the last time was yesterday 2:02 PST. Patience not my virtue, I know. Lol

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
I love the tracker. However, I think it may be stuck again. It usually updates every couple hours and the last time was yesterday 2:02 PST. Patience not my virtue, I know. Lol
Ha. I have to agree. Especially now that I’m just a update or so from seeing my JL 3.0Diesel pop up.

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hate to be that chronic complainer but it looks like all these Diesel completions is locking the system up again. I promise not to complain to much longer I’m very close to seeing my 3.0 Diesel pop up on the completion list. Can we kick it in the butt and get it running again? Thanks.

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU EcoDiesel (built : waiting on delivery)
Occupation
Digital Product Experience Designer
Average times are now available.

ZmFtA60.png
First, let me dog-pile on all the “THANK YOU”s.
Is there a plan to add the ecodiesel as an engine option now that it’s available? I ordered my ecodiesel rubicon at the end of Feb and got my VIN last week. I’m tracking it, but engine type is “unknown” and I’m not sure if that is Jeep’s status or just a limitation of the tool.

Advertisement

Advertisement