First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Real Estate Investor
Do I understand the tool correctly? I initially clicked "Track New", entered my info.
Now I click "Lookup Existing" every day and enter the vin to see "Not Found" on the Build and Window sticker.

So, someday, I'll suddenly see something different than "Not Found" so I just rinse and repeat each day until then?

Advertisement

Goluchowski

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Do I understand the tool correctly? I initially clicked "Track New", entered my info.
Now I click "Lookup Existing" every day and enter the vin to see "Not Found" on the Build and Window sticker.

So, someday, I'll suddenly see something different than "Not Found" so I just rinse and repeat each day until then?
Thats how I’m doing it. Instead of entering my VIN though I’m using my nickname.

Sometimes this service gets stuck and the admin needs to restart it. You can tell when the updated column is not today’s date.

it actually might be stuck now.:)

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Looks like the tracker is locked up again.

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
This thing locked up on Saturday. Can someone give it a kick or reboot it? Thanks

Priherd

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR
Thats how I’m doing it. Instead of entering my VIN though I’m using my nickname.
Same here, a couple times a day... I too shopped and looked and waiting a long time before pulling the trigger, I took my time making sure I was getting what I wanted with only the options I wanted (Hopefully I'll be posting a window sticker soon!) . Now I'm impatient, excited and impatient. I have several shopping carts full, including a Teraflex 2.5 ST2 Suspension System w/ Falcon SP2 3.1 shocks, Rock Hard Bumper, Wheels (Maybe XD 820s), Milestar Patagonia 35in MTs, Warn VR EVO10-S Winch and more... It's all just sitting there waiting to be loved.... Please, Someone restart the tracker....

Sponsored

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase

OldYeller

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Yes it seems stuck. Just followed the link from the previous page and found my window sticker on that website. Hasn’t shown up here yet.

bravelion

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Real Estate Investor
I just called my dealer today. They told me it's in JB (Body) status. I'm not totally clear on what that means though.
Ordered 1/31.

Goluchowski

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3

Sponsored

Yngwie

First Name
Matt