Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

jesnamy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Bikini (Amy)
They worked for me, make sure you don’t put a space after the =. Also, if your car was recently ordered, the sticker/build doesn’t show up until later in the process.
Ordered wife's jeep on 8/10 so definitely not a new order
Build sheet is showing but window sticker is not (I'm sure that's due to it is not finished).

Advertisement

berlin58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon, Honda Odyssey, Saturn Vue
Occupation
Software Engineer
cryptostickers is not updating.
Ordered 8/10
Wife’s jeep is still in “I” - Waiting final inspection - 22 days. Dealer said he contacted rep and there is no other information available.
Mine has been in I status for 50 days. I've had a case open with Jeep for 22 days. Dealer can't get any info and the case seems to be pointless. Supposedly Jeep will notify me if the status ever changes so there's that...

jesnamy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Bikini (Amy)
Mine has been in I status for 50 days. I've had a case open with Jeep for 22 days. Dealer can't get any info and the case seems to be pointless. Supposedly Jeep will notify me if the status ever changes so there's that...
Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Hope yours and my wife's gets resolved soon.

So you have a case open but no news? I've heard of them doing a clone order for others but not sure if that is up to the dealer or who requests the clone order?

Last edited:

2020OceanBlueRubi

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited
I went to "D1" yesterday, so looks like a batch build of Ocean Blue JLUR's!
Found out from dealer my build is scheduled for Friday, 9/27. So two weeks exactly from my order date of Friday Sept 13. I think it only takes a day to actually build it. Anyone do a factory tour?

Sponsored

jesnamy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Bikini (Amy)
Wife's jeep got escalated and issued a case number today but no further information just saying they will be in contact....

cfree

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ
JLUR
V6
automatic
hard top
bikini pearl
dark saddle leather
proximity keyless
body color fender flares
steel bumper group
premium audio group
trailer tow
cold weather
LED lighting

giphy.gif

9/14 ordered
9/17 VON received
9/18 D status
9/19 VIN received
9/20 D1 status
... vacation ...
9/30 KZ status

Last edited:

tylerk46

First Name
tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram 1500, jeep grand cheroke
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Once the vehicle had been released by the plant and invoiced, does anyone know about how long then before it gets to the dealership? Thanks!

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
How did you get an estimated delivery date? Thanks!
Once it's in KZ status, reach out to the dealership and make sure they know that as well and they should be scheduling/figuring out when the train will get to your city and how long it will take them to transport the car from the rail yard to the dealer.

Sponsored

RedLine

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon (replaced 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk), 2013 JK Sport (Bought for Daughter)
2020 Rubicon JLUR Firecracker Red, pretty much all options.

09/04/19 - Order & VON#
09/06/19 - D Status and VIN assigned
09/11/19 - D1 status
09/20/19 - E status, no ship date provided

Not sure how long from here but moving along nicely...

DatsunX3

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Sport S - Ordered
My Update today...

2020 JL 2-door Sport S
- Firecracker Red
- 3.6 V6 w/8-speed auto, Technology, Anti-spin, Trailer Tow, Convenience, Hardtop

Status updates
9/12 - Ordered
9/13 - VON Received
9/17 - VIN & D Status
9/19 - D1 Status
9/20 - Still D1, but got estimated ship date of 9/28

RightOnQ

First Name
Q
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sport
Just raising my hand as ANOTHER 2018 JL owner having steering issues. I had the new track bar installed in accordance with TSB 02-003-19 and BCM flashed in accordance with TSB 08-092-18. The dealer says nothing is wrong and there is nothing else they can do. I suggested they replace the steering box with the new AE steering box, but they said they wont because the current one is operating as designed. Posting this video in hopes of drawing attention to the problem. There is obviously still an unacceptable amount of play. I have a Jeep Cares Case open and they are trying to work with the dealer. I've been in a POS rental car for a while now and it's getting pretty frustrating.

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Just raising my hand as ANOTHER 2018 JL owner having steering issues. I had the new track bar installed in accordance with TSB 02-003-19 and BCM flashed in accordance with TSB 08-092-18. The dealer says nothing is wrong and there is nothing else they can do. I suggested they replace the steering box with the new AE steering box, but they said they wont because the current one is operating as designed. Posting this video in hopes of drawing attention to the problem. There is obviously still an unacceptable amount of play. I have a Jeep Cares Case open and they are trying to work with the dealer. I've been in a POS rental car for a while now and it's getting pretty frustrating.

That shit looks crazy, how do you even turn

inkrediblehull

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tesla Model X, 2019 Audi RS5, 2020 Rubicon
Occupation
Self Employed
Depends on where you are. In Arizona, it took me 21 days from KZ to delivered to dealer. Others in AZ and California I’ve seen in 17-19 days. If you are in Pennsylvania, I would imagine 4-10 days based on what I’ve seen others post for that area of the country.

Also, shipping stage should mean status code KZ
I just received an email that my Jeep is in! Exactly 20 days from my order date!

Advertisement

Advertisement