JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Ameza

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Have you heard any updates on yours? My salesman said he called the rail yard Friday and got mine set to a priority 1 to get it moving to dealership. He's waiting for a call back now to find out ETA.
Unfortunately I have not heard anything. Sent 2 emails with no response. Will probably visit dealership on Wed. I'm more than ready to pull the trigger.

Advertisement

KirbyHouTx

First Name
Lowell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 2019 Mercedes AMG C63S (ordered)
Unfortunately I have not heard anything. Sent 2 emails with no response. Will probably visit dealership on Wed. I'm more than ready to pull the trigger.
UGH! Why can't they just keep people informed? Is that too much to ask? I think no

Shrekt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Where'd you buy from? (so I don't ever go there)
I think it's more of a salesperson issue than the dealership, so I won't throw the dealership's name on here. It's just been a lot of "I'll get back to you" with no getting back to me. I updated my profile with my town, so that should give you a good idea where I got it.

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
Ordered 2/20/19 came in on 3/15/19 and I picked up today 3/18/19 (personal schedule reasons). I didn't want to rush through the pick up process or anything so I had to wait til today but totally worth it. Thank you guys for all the info and stories to go along with mine. Def worth the wait. Here's a pic for fun, my daughter tried to photo bomb nearly every pic I took

20190318_144055.jpg

Sponsored

Ameza

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Ordered 2/20/19 came in on 3/15/19 and I picked up today 3/18/19 (personal schedule reasons). I didn't want to rush through the pick up process or anything so I had to wait til today but totally worth it. Thank you guys for all the info and stories to go along with mine. Def worth the wait. Here's a pic for fun, my daughter tried to photo bomb nearly every pic I took

20190318_144055.jpg
Matching pants!!!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hoping to gain some insight on Owatta rail yard. Ordered Jeep on 2/12, built on 3/4, cleared JB on/about 3/6. Was originally told would be in Orlando yard on 3/20, then 3/28, then 4/2, now 4/4. Dealer has two other customer ordered jeeps in the same situation (built around same time, all three hold-up in Owatta). What is up at the Owatta rail yard, is this normal?
Because of all of us old people retiring the trucking industry is tens of thousand short on drivers just like many other industries. I guess we didn't have enough kids to fill the openings. Sorry.

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
Matching pants!!!
definitely my intent when I got her ready for school knowing I was getting the Jeep later. Came from a Baja Yellow JK so she was matching anyway.

KirbyHouTx

First Name
Lowell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 2019 Mercedes AMG C63S (ordered)
I think it's more of a salesperson issue than the dealership, so I won't throw the dealership's name on here. It's just been a lot of "I'll get back to you" with no getting back to me. I updated my profile with my town, so that should give you a good idea where I got it.
Gotcha...makes sense

TideDown

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Is the tracker not updating for anyone else? Mine hasn’t updated since Sunday afternoon? I use my phone, and have tried closing everything out already

Sponsored

Frank-n-Kathy

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pleasureway, JLUR Rubicon
Because of all of us old people retiring the trucking industry is tens of thousand short on drivers just like many other industries. I guess we didn't have enough kids to fill the openings. Sorry.
Coming from a trucking family I am totally understanding where you are coming from Nerubi. Had crossed my mind to send my son and his rig to Toledo to pickup my Jeep and others. Still, does not explain why it takes longer to deliver than to order and build if delivery by train is the method of choice for those beyond 400 miles from Toledo. One would think there would be a lot of Jeeps headed to Southern US and the rail cars should be loaded. Maybe this time of year there is a shortage of locomotive engine cars to pull the rail cars? Whatever the issue, lots of money sitting around in the Ottawa rail yard not helping the economy move along...

Punk’n Rubi

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk’n Rubicon; 2017 GoMango Charger Daytona 392
Is the tracker not updating for anyone else? Mine hasn’t updated since Sunday afternoon? I use my phone, and have tried closing everything out already
What tracker are you using?

TideDown

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
The one on the first page- I like to read the build sheets... I know, super nosy, but I like to see the colors.

Advertisement

Advertisement