Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 12/29/18
Window sticker 1/11/19
Delivery to dealer TODAY 1/15/19 !!!

18 days from order to dealer, got to be some kind of record.

I had to call him because I thought he emailed the wrong person, he said in 20 years he has never seen one get there so fast. What sucks is I have to wait for my TL membership 30 day activation to come through so it will have to sit for awhile.
Congrats! Got any pics from the salesperson to post?
But man, that hurts. Mine had finished it's train ride, and only needed to be loaded on a truck and driven a few hours to the dealership 5 days before your order even went in. It was supposedly loaded on a truck last night, but the pass got snowed over, at this point i'm full expecting it to arrive wrong or damaged and have to order a new one.

Advertisement

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Congrats! Got any pics from the salesperson to post?
But man, that hurts. Mine had finished it's train ride, and only needed to be loaded on a truck and driven a few hours to the dealership 5 days before your order even went in. It was supposedly loaded on a truck last night, but the pass got snowed over, at this point i'm full expecting it to arrive wrong or damaged and have to order a new one.

No pics but I will go there this weekend to look at it.

Does anyone know if a Costco membership includes TL? My parents are members and could possibly go through them since TL allows you to use family members with the same last name.

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
Ordered 12/29/18
Window sticker 1/11/19

I had to call him because I thought he emailed the wrong person, he said in 20 years he has never seen one get there so fast. What sucks is I have to wait for my TL membership 30 day activation to come through so it will have to sit for awhile.
WOW. Congrats, even though that makes one or two folks super jealous of your good fortune! What are the specs of your order. . . they must have had a few in the back lot ready to go LOL.

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
WOW. Congrats, even though that makes one or two folks super jealous of your good fortune! What are the specs of your order. . . they must have had a few in the back lot ready to go LOL.
They are a high volume dealer so I am guessing they already had '19s on the way and just changed a few things for my order.

Auto Sahara, cold weather group, LED group, dual top & matching hard top, anti spin, selec-trac, leather seats and premium audio group.

Jimbo344

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Last week emailed my salesman, he gave an ETA from Toledo to Orlando about Wednesday. Emailed again today, he said his tracking shows in railyard thisThursday, in dealership probably mon/Tues next week. MUCH better than using"live chat" :) let's see how it unfolds.

Sponsored

wolfe09

First Name
peyge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl rubicon
I ordered my Jeep 10/25
KZ status on Jan 4
I spoke with someone on last week said my Jeep last whereabouts was in Illinois.
I called for an update, and they didn’t have any information.

Patience is a virtue.

Last edited:

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my Jeep 10/25
KZ status on Jan 4
I spoke with someone on last week said my Jeep last whereabouts was in Illinois.
I called for an update, and they didn’t have any information.

Patience is a virtue.
Your dealer should have access to a system called Rubicon VLS that tells the most recent RFID it passed, estimated drop, truck pickup when that happens then ETA to dealer. The Executive Relations Manager that escalated my order emailed me early this morning saying it arrived at the dealer before the sales manager even got in this morning.

Ayzl

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Sting Gray
Update here from San Diego

Ordered 10/30
Built 12/17
Shipped 12/23
In Arizona 1/5
In San Diego today 1/15
Dealer says it will be on the lot on Friday unless it already is and he doesn't want to tell me it is until my salesperson works again. Terrible communication but damn was I excited to hear I'll get it this week.

sardog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler X-Gone, 2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 12/29/18
Window sticker 1/11/19

Congrats and you suck. [/sarcasm] It looks like I get to go pick mine up today but ordered a little bit before yours.

Sponsored

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Congrats and you suck. [/sarcasm] It looks like I get to go pick mine up today but ordered a little bit before yours.

Lol....i do feel for people who have been waiting for way too long. Some of these guys i see 6months....just crazy.

Mnails16

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Granite Crystal
Ordered on 12/29/18, received Vin# 1/2/19 haven't heard anything since, contacted Jeep Chat today and they said "all parts have been received for the build, it should be entering the build process soon" this wait is killer :(
12/28 order date. same vin date. D1 status. agreed on the wait!

Karpcbk15

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Just curious how often the database is updated? My dealer indicated on 1/12 they have a tentative delivery date of 1/28. My order here doesn't show build or sticker. Just curious and do appreciate the effort put into this database.

cram501

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito! Moab
Just curious how often the database is updated? My dealer indicated on 1/12 they have a tentative delivery date of 1/28. My order here doesn't show build or sticker. Just curious and do appreciate the effort put into this database.
I got my build sheet the day it went into KZ status and was ready to ship. I got my window sticker the next day.

Last Mango

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Ordered 11-30-18
Called Jeep Cares today, and they say my unit is "scheduled for production". I asked when, and he didn't know, but said usually within a few days.
The above tracker found my unit, but has no build or sticker update.

Anxious in a holding pattern ....

Cheers,
James

Advertisement

Advertisement