jbozz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Waiting for rock sliders to arrive at the dealer so they can install. Then I fly out to Boise to get it. So, still don't have my Jeep yet. :)
I know it has to be real hard knowing its there but you still cant pick it...
but you can at least touch it & know its real not just a number..

Nixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I know it has to be real hard knowing its there but you still cant pick it...
but you can at least touch it & know its real not just a number..
Supposedly my Rubicon has been unloaded from a rail car today (where it's been for 3 weeks) but thats not 100% certain.
I'm not going to believe it's real until i see photos of it at the dealership.
9/21 Ordered
11/5 BuildSheet Found
12/13 KZ
12/16 Sticker Found
12/24 Arrived at rail yard
??/?? Arrived at dealership

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR Mojito, 1993 YJ, 2001 Ram 2500, 2012 Ram Dually , 2014 Durango
Occupation
Retired
@walweb Can you share which post? I’ve been wondering the same thing. Is it real?
TRACKING YOUR JEEP WRANGLER ORDER
Then
Plant Production Updates

jkelaghan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK / 2019 JL Rubicon (both 2 door)
GOT MY JEEP!
Ordered on Nov 3rd
Delivered on 1/13
New wheels and tires tomorrow (FYI the lug nutz have a different thread pattern than the JK) or i would have them on now.
Jeep1.jpg
Jeep2.jpg
Jeep3.jpg

Sponsored

signals34

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
sorry, but what are the steps to follow to track your jeep....i just ordered mine, i have configuration preview...and a customer number..thats it.....what would come next, a vin#?, would the dealer send that to me ??...not sure how to follow build process ...thanks for the help ......

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
sorry, but what are the steps to follow to track your jeep....i just ordered mine, i have configuration preview...and a customer number..thats it.....what would come next, a vin#?, would the dealer send that to me ??...not sure how to follow build process ...thanks for the help ......
When your dealer places your order, they get a VON (Vehicle Order Number). Typically, shortly after the order is placed, FCA will issue a VIN. You can track your Jeep by using the VON or VIN via Jeep's chat from their website.

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Expedition, Escape
Supposedly my Rubicon has been unloaded from a rail car today (where it's been for 3 weeks) but thats not 100% certain.
9/21 Ordered
11/5 BuildSheet Found
12/13 KZ
12/16 Sticker Found
Still can't fathom why your jeep got to the yard in Utah before mine but gets to the dealer after mine. If they did actually get it off the rail car and onto a truck today you should see a picture tomorrow - maybe it even got to the dealer already. I think mine was off the shipping yard in the morning and to the dealer a few hours later.

PaPaw Stingado

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 12 Camry, 12 Rav4, 04 Harley FLHT,19 JLUR Sting Gray ordered 12/29/18
Ordered on 12/29/18, received Vin# 1/2/19 haven't heard anything since, contacted Jeep Chat today and they said "all parts have been received for the build, it should be entering the build process soon" this wait is killer :(

wvgasguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR / 2017 TRD Pro 4Runner / 2016 Suburban LTZ and 1979 Chevy K10 short bed
Occupation
Retired
9/21 Ordered
11/5 BuildSheet Found
12/13 KZ
12/16 Sticker Found
Good luck. I know we both waited a long long time. I had doubts about mine after it sat in I so long but so far it has been flawless and a huge improvement over my JK (which I liked). Looking back, I don't remember the frustration, so just hold on a bit longer and soon you will be grinning

Sponsored

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Once you get your vin head over to https://cryptostickers.net and click "track new order" put in vin, email address, and make up a nickname. You will then get emails when the build sheet and/or sticker are available with links to get to each.

signals34

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
When your dealer places your order, they get a VON (Vehicle Order Number). Typically, shortly after the order is placed, FCA will issue a VIN. You can track your Jeep by using the VON or VIN via Jeep's chat from their website.
Thanks very much !!!!!!....i'm really forward to this jeep !!!!

JohnnyJLUR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Granite Crystal, 2013 Mazda MX5 Club
I got my sticker today and verified I am in KZ status on my 11/9 order...maybe I will have it in early Feb if I am lucky.

jbozz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
GOT MY JEEP!
Ordered on Nov 3rd
Delivered on 1/13
New wheels and tires tomorrow (FYI the lug nutz have a different thread pattern than the JK) or i would have them on now.
Jeep1.jpg
Jeep2.jpg
Jeep3.jpg
Sharp looking!!!!

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Ordered 12/29/18
Window sticker 1/11/19
Delivery to dealer TODAY 1/15/19 !!!

18 days from order to dealer, got to be some kind of record.

I had to call him because I thought he emailed the wrong person, he said in 20 years he has never seen one get there so fast. What sucks is I have to wait for my TL membership 30 day activation to come through so it will have to sit for awhile.

Advertisement

Advertisement