Djmatt85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Count me in. This would look great on my Sahara.
Sponsored

Warhawk

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLUR
Occupation
Data Engineer / Application Developer
Just set the random generator from #332 to #332, please.

Sponsored

dthrea01

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL
ICLogo.png

IMG_1167.jpg

We are happy to announce a JLWF / Iron Cross Automotive Giveaway Contest!

PRIZE

PRODUCT DETAILS:

The GP-1202 is Iron Cross' newest front bumper for the Jeep Wrangler. This was designed for the new JL, but it turns out also fits the JK nicely as well! All bumpers come with the following features:
  • Fairlead mount plate allowing for mounting your favorite winch on top of the bumper.
  • 12" Light bar cut out
  • 3/4 inch Shackle Mounts
  • Available with or without Bar

**All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Iron Cross Automotive Stubby Front with Bar/LED Cutout

CONTEST RULES

Who
  • This giveaway is only for members who will be installing this product for personal use on their JL Wrangler (not for resale).
When
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end on September 8, 2018.
  • The winner will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
How
  • Make a post in this thread indicating your interest in entering the giveaway contest
  • Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
  • Only one entry per user. Multiple entries from the same person (or registering multiple user accounts) will result in the deletion of all your entries and suspension of your account.
  • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) one number which will correspond to a post #. The member who made that post will be the winner!

Thanks again to our generous friends at Iron Cross Automotive and good luck!

**NOTE: This is not an open thread for discussions. Any posts that are not an entry for this giveaway will be deleted.**

**All product questions can be directed here - **All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Iron Cross Automotive Stubby Front with Bar/LED Cutout**
ICLogo.png

IMG_1167.jpg

We are happy to announce a JLWF / Iron Cross Automotive Giveaway Contest!

PRIZE

PRODUCT DETAILS:

The GP-1202 is Iron Cross' newest front bumper for the Jeep Wrangler. This was designed for the new JL, but it turns out also fits the JK nicely as well! All bumpers come with the following features:
  • Fairlead mount plate allowing for mounting your favorite winch on top of the bumper.
  • 12" Light bar cut out
  • 3/4 inch Shackle Mounts
  • Available with or without Bar

**All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Iron Cross Automotive Stubby Front with Bar/LED Cutout

CONTEST RULES

Who
  • This giveaway is only for members who will be installing this product for personal use on their JL Wrangler (not for resale).
When
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end on September 8, 2018.
  • The winner will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
How
  • Make a post in this thread indicating your interest in entering the giveaway contest
  • Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
  • Only one entry per user. Multiple entries from the same person (or registering multiple user accounts) will result in the deletion of all your entries and suspension of your account.
  • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) one number which will correspond to a post #. The member who made that post will be the winner!

Thanks again to our generous friends at Iron Cross Automotive and good luck!

**NOTE: This is not an open thread for discussions. Any posts that are not an entry for this giveaway will be deleted.**

**All product questions can be directed here - **All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Iron Cross Automotive Stubby Front with Bar/LED Cutout**
I need this!

Dlarruso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
I would love to put this on my Jeep and help promote the product!

Bayoumojito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited sport jl
High quality would look good on my mojito sport..good luck to all.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
This is a sweet little bumper at a killer price point.
On trucks, we've always cut out the iron cross logo and installed flush-mounts in the rear. I wonder if there is enough available depth on the sides of this bumper between the frame horns to do the same?

Sponsored

BeerGuyNS

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport
Occupation
Retail Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I'll play!