Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Steel Bender was just so so so much fun. Banged up my wheels and sliders good but I'm not even sad.

MVIMG_20190417_114544.jpg

IMG_20190417_143738.jpg

IMG_20190417_110439.jpg

IMG_20190417_102603.jpg
Got your text but phones been charging. Steel bender looks fun. We did poison spider Mesa, golden spike and gold bar rim today. Was a long day of world class wheeling though. I think we’re going to hit hell revenge tomorrow after the vendor show. We’re leaving Monday morning so should have several days of wheeling left in us!

Brett

OP
OP
RubiRob

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Got your text but phones been charging. Steel bender looks fun. We did poison spider Mesa, golden spike and gold bar rim today. Was a long day of world class wheeling though. I think we’re going to hit hell revenge tomorrow after the vendor show. We’re leaving Monday morning so should have several days of wheeling left in us!

Brett
If you're up for poison Friday again I'm doing that solo so far. I got hells this morning then the vendor show anyway the metal cloak RTI score machine.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you're up for poison Friday again I'm doing that solo so far. I got hells this morning then the vendor show anyway the metal cloak RTI score machine.
I liked poison but would like to do as many badge of honor trails as we can while we’re here. I’ll see how the day shakes out

Brett

Sponsored

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
We plan on heading out Friday, but from what’s open, with a badge and looks cool on you tube, I would recommend elefant hill.
Well maybe I should have googled how far it is first. It’s almost 2 hours away, unless there is more than one.

OP
OP
RubiRob

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Well maybe I should have googled how far it is first. It’s almost 2 hours away, unless there is more than one.
You need a permit for that, it's limited to a small number per day. It's sold out in seconds the day registering went live. I would guess even on the off days it's closed.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR

Brett
This won’t won’t help with another badge, but we skipped the poison spider loop. So there is more to see there if nothing else materializes. Likely out and back for a reasonable day.

It was a long enough day without the loop.

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds much better than steel bender. It wasn’t fun. Did it with the ejs crew and while the leader was a great guy allowing stock JLU Sahara’s on a 6 was a train wreck. Think the trail ended up taking 10.5 hrs. That trail is minimum 33” tires and rear lockers. Maybe 25% had lockers. It was slow going and the trail wasn’t fun. Just rough to ride with all the rocks.

Brett

OP
OP
RubiRob

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds much better than steel bender. It wasn’t fun. Did it with the ejs crew and while the leader was a great guy allowing stock JLU Sahara’s on a 6 was a train wreck. Think the trail ended up taking 10.5 hrs. That trail is minimum 33” tires and rear lockers. Maybe 25% had lockers. It was slow going and the trail wasn’t fun. Just rough to ride with all the rocks.

Brett
Wow that sucks, we actually felt that steel Bender was our favorite. We had a great group though. All the EJS trail run are slow, at least the 3 we did were.

IMG_20190417_143044.jpg

IMG_20190417_133925.jpg

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR

Brett
That sounds horrible.

joecitrix97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 YJ Sahara, '18 JLU Sahara
Did anyone go to the Easter Safari vendor show? I was hoping someone saw some new Bestop products not released yet. Maybe the soft doors for the JL?
Sponsored