JLUR XR Overall Height

kansasboy91

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
I have a 22 JLUR Xtreme Recon on order (was looking for a turn key weekend warrior) and I’m wondering what the overall height will be to see how it might fit in my garage door. I see 73.6 inches for a stock Rubicon could I be looking at 76 or so inches over all? Obviously antenna will need to be shortened. And does the bow on the soft top make the top a little taller than the windshield? Sorry for all the questions but I’m coming from IFS and long time Ford fanboy and previous Bronco order holder. I kinda understand Jeep lifts but not really since some are more and some are less than advertised from what I’ve seen. Thank you for any and all help!
Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
It will probably fit.
Yes, the soft top sticks up above the windshield/A pillar.
I don’t have an XR, but I have a Rubi with a 2”lift and the same tires and wheels as the XR. It’s about 75.5inches at its highest point.

4C59FDCD-14E5-47BF-9219-27C0DC35FBEF.jpeg

OP
OP
kansasboy91

kansasboy91

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Awesome! Thank you so much! I reall thought my garage door was lower than it is till I just measured it. My 2018 F150 barely fits but it has a level and that big shark fin on top. I like how nice everyone is on here and in the legendary keep community.

OP
OP
kansasboy91

kansasboy91

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
My JLUR XR with hard top is exactly 75" at the highest point. Add an inch or two for soft top.
On a semi related not what’s the step in height I.E. the tub lip?

Sponsored

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
On a semi related not what’s the step in height I.E. the tub lip?
The lip is at 24.5" for the front, ~25" for the rear. Just to make sure - this is the part where the door sill gets applied to, or basically the bottom edge of the door.

Jeep Wrangler JL JLUR XR Overall Height IMG_3115

OP
OP
kansasboy91

kansasboy91

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
The lip is at 24.5" for the front, ~25" for the rear. Just to make sure - this is the part where the door sill gets applied to, or basically the bottom edge of the door.

IMG_3115.jpeg
That is good enough information for me! I ask because I’m 5’5 and have little legs and my wife isn’t very agile lol.
Sponsored

Last edited: