JLUR Take-Off Suspension Parts Question

Nole_Dynasty

First Name
Seminole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Pardon my rookie question here, but I recently had the Mopar lift installed and asked for all the Stock take-off parts back. They gave me the following. I’ve looked at other For Sale posts and all seem to have less pieces “taken off” than I have here.
Did they take off to many of the arms considering I only had the Mopar 2” lift installed?

Also, what is a good starting point to ask for when Selling?

Jeep Wrangler JL JLUR Take-Off Suspension Parts Question 550545A7-9630-4DAE-8656-B83A257D01CE
T
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Pardon my rookie question here, but I recently had the Mopar lift installed and asked for all the Stock take-off parts back. They gave me the following. I’ve looked at other For Sale posts and all seem to have less pieces “taken off” than I have here.
Did they take off to many of the arms considering I only had the Mopar 2” lift installed?

Also, what is a good starting point to ask for when Selling?

Jeep Wrangler JL JLUR Take-Off Suspension Parts Question 550545A7-9630-4DAE-8656-B83A257D01CE
T
That’s the right pieces, I sold mine for 200.00 , but that was over a year ago. Not sure what they’re selling for now.

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
parts look right, i sold mine for $200 but look on your local craigslist and facebook market place or where you are planning on selling and see what others are selling theirs for

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
The part numbers on your springs are important to folks with Sport, etc. trying to upgrade to the Rubicon suspension. The last 2 part numbers on the spring differentiate what the load rating is. The higher the numbers the better. Someone with a 2dr Sport with low numbers can gain a few inches moving up to high Rubicon springs. Price is dependent on your area really. I've seen them go for free around Houston. But you never know.
Sponsored