1989 wrangler, 2015 GMC Sierra, 2018 JLUR Granite, 2018 Grand Cherokee Altitude
Yes the Sahara is available to get in.
Sponsored

sjl136

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Willys 2dr, ‘90 YJ, '22 4Runner
Went to the show this afternoon, had the family climb into the Sahara, and we drooled over the Rubicon. The wife and kids are as excited to get a JLU Rubicon on order as I am. The trip to the show has changed one part of my plan. After seeing the Chrysler 300 nearby in Ocean Blue Metallic, I'm now going with Billet Silver. If that Chrysler color is the same color the JL will get, I think it will look great, but just not what I am looking for right now. I would prefer to see Sting Gray before ordering, but I'm done waiting and will place the order tomorrow. Now here's to hoping the 6MT doesn't lead to too long a wait, and that I don't have to pay full price to get the tan soft top later if they can't put it on the order.

Willys42

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL (earlier M38A1 & 42 Willys)
Red Sahara, Hardtop, tan leather.... My exact choice. Thank you for the pictures!

Talked to a dealer in Germany Yesterday. They don't expect delivering ordered Wranglers in 2018 at all!
They will get some opening edition models and you can place an order from August 2018 on, but you have to wait minimum a year. I hope Jeep will provide more models for export.
Here is a better photo of the tan leather...
IMG_2081.JPG
Sponsored