JLUR Soft top Pictures and mini-review

lithe1

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Firecracker Red
@wired, could I trouble you to do a height measurement with the top up, from the floor to the highest point of the soft top?

I’ve seen threads/messages of height measurements with the hard top, but was wondering what the JLUR height would be with the soft top up, since it looks like there’s a slight bump in the middle.

Appreciate it. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
wired

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
Highest point is the soft top rib next to the last one in the rear. Between 75-76 inches. That is on a stock Rubicon with steel bumpers

WillisRubi01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I got premium soft top only. Ordered 11/3 (first day you could order soft top only).
There is lots of wind noise...... with the top down:giggle:
Wind noise not noticeable with top up (partially due to awesome sound system)
Love the look of your soft top. I have a JLUR Hard top and thinking of getting the premium soft top.

Can you tell me if you get any sound/drumming pressure feelings on the ears when driving with the soft top up and windows up (like the feeling of driving a regular car with the back windows down). I get that currently on my hard top when the roof is on and windows up between 20-50 MPH and don’t want the same for the new soft top if I take the plunge... thanks, any feedback would be appreciated. Don’t care about sound, more the pressure sensation I am wondering if present?

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
I don’t

BDJeep1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon on order
Love the look of your soft top. I have a JLUR Hard top and thinking of getting the premium soft top.

Can you tell me if you get any sound/drumming pressure feelings on the ears when driving with the soft top up and windows up (like the feeling of driving a regular car with the back windows down). I get that currently on my hard top when the roof is on and windows up between 20-50 MPH and don’t want the same for the new soft top if I take the plunge... thanks, any feedback would be appreciated. Don’t care about sound, more the pressure sensation I am wondering if present?
No pressure. Nice top. Better than JK especially if you have sound deadening with Alpine system.
Sponsored