jeepnjam

First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Rubicon 392
Vehicle Showcase
I had issues with my JLUR pulling to the right ever since I bought it. Brought it in 3 times to have them look at it, they said nothing was wrong. Brought it back in for the steering stabilizer recall, issue still persisted with the new stabilizer. I had a lift kit installed few months ago but didn't replace my track bar until recently. Replaced it with an adjustable track bar from Rough Country and adjusted the drag link. Jeep drives straight as a line now. Seems like it may have been the stock track bar that caused my Jeep to not drive straight.
The draglink could also have been loose or not properly centered. It can be off enough that the Jeep veers to the right or left at higher speeds while at the same time still correct enough to avoid throwing a "Service ESS warning". When I installed my steer smarts draglink and centered my wheel, I marked a line across the adjustment with a permanent paint marker, so I know if it moves during a wheeling trip. Basically it helps me know exactly where it needs to be to center my wheel at exactly 0 degrees and I can make any needed adjustment in a matter of seconds.
Sponsored

themarcolv

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2018
At the OP nice tires on it. I am in a small town in Ontario and like Nantucket the Jeeps seem to reproducing like crazy. I get some comments on mine in summer at lights when doors are off along with the roof.

IMG_0219.jpeg

GGolds

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2019 JLU Sahara. 3.6, V6. Mojito with a black hard top. Tan leather. 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited.
Occupation
Paramedic
I swear in my JKU sahara white I had somebody say nice Jeep once a day.. I have had my sting gray JLU rubicon for a month, it’s lifted with 35s and have not had one person comment on it.. anyone else experience this? I think my rig is awesome, wondering if it’s too cool and people don’t talk to me because they think I am a douchebag for having a cool rig lol

0EB3EB0A-B863-4B2D-9982-8D9886CDC161.jpeg
I think it's just a coincidence. Or where you are driving , parking, or like law of attraction, you are not bringing in the compliments. For instance, if you think, when I park here I bet those guys over there are going to compliment my Jeep, they likely will. If you think they won't, they just may not. May sound silly, but if you think you're aren't going to be getting compliments then you won't. I get lots of comments and compliments on mine. However, I have the Mojito Green and a lot of the compliment me on the color, but rarely on the Sahara, which has every single option I could have gotten, accept the matching green top. I liked the black hard top. I get Jeep waves from just about all Wranglers including women drivers in the last month. Most all of them, and that's about every 3-5 minutes. On crummy weather days or Monday's not so much. People that say they only wave at JK or TJ's in my opinion are just idiots. The wave is a nice part of the day like a smile. Playing the game of what style or model to wave at is moronic. I call them Jeep bigots.

Jimbo344

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
2019 JLUR sting gray bone stock. Whether I'm in NJ or Fl not a single day doesn't go by where I don't get multiple compliments on mine, man, woman or child. More than ant vehicle I've owned in my entire life! This is coming from people driving Bentleys, Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche, Mercedes SUV,,Audi ,whatever the make or model every single person either stares at the vehicle and if I'm next to the vehicle, always get compliments! :)

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I think it's just a coincidence. Or where you are driving , parking, or like law of attraction, you are not bringing in the compliments. For instance, if you think, when I park here I bet those guys over there are going to compliment my Jeep, they likely will. If you think they won't, they just may not. May sound silly, but if you think you're aren't going to be getting compliments then you won't. I get lots of comments and compliments on mine. However, I have the Mojito Green and a lot of the compliment me on the color, but rarely on the Sahara, which has every single option I could have gotten, accept the matching green top. I liked the black hard top. I get Jeep waves from just about all Wranglers including women drivers in the last month. Most all of them, and that's about every 3-5 minutes. On crummy weather days or Monday's not so much. People that say they only wave at JK or TJ's in my opinion are just idiots. The wave is a nice part of the day like a smile. Playing the game of what style or model to wave at is moronic. I call them Jeep bigots.
I don't really actively think about it when i am driving around parking.. but i might try some mental revers pschology lol

Jeep wave is for jeeps, not for wranglers, to be fair it is a marketing thing by the brand.. though it's fun and i like it.. I tend to initiate for wranglers, but if a renegade wants to waive, i am down..

Sponsored

tank1473

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon, 2006 Wrangler LJ, 2000 Wrangler TJ
I swear in my JKU sahara white I had somebody say nice Jeep once a day.. I have had my sting gray JLU rubicon for a month, it’s lifted with 35s and have not had one person comment on it.. anyone else experience this? I think my rig is awesome, wondering if it’s too cool and people don’t talk to me because they think I am a douchebag for having a cool rig lol

I get compliments all day long.
jeeps.jpg

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
I get no less than a 100 compliments a day on my Bright White JLUR. But then again, the voices in my head have been known to get my me trouble from time to time so I don't know how much I can trust them.

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Mine gets a lot of compliments. I had a kid roll down his window and yell out that he loved my car. Maybe a 2-door orange JL is a little more unusual and eye-catching?

IMG_7076-X3.jpg
[/QUOTE

Me too. I constantly get compliments on my JLUR, especially the color.

Pattyolc

First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU Granite Crystal

I get compliments after I got a lift, new tires, wheels, bumpers highlightened with red accents just right and not an overkill.

DSCN0972.JPG

Last edited:

Sand Flea

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited, Sahara
Occupation
Federal Firefighter, Retired
Just got a nice compliment today. Asked if it was brand new. (it's not)
He even mentioned that he liked the red caliper covers and wanted to know if they were 'factory'.

IMG_8036.jpg

Sponsored

MrCntry

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
My wife gets compliments on hers almost daily. Same Sting Color.
Running 37x13.50R17

ca48fba50becc6762cd65d459d76cc44.jpg

PalmettoMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon

Looks pretty badass to me (although I'm partial to Jeeps, lol).

Dbafundo

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 rubicon unlimited

I get complements all the time...

9FE87663-3BED-4F09-8515-DEC7B18F7464.jpeg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.