Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
That sounds like an alignment issue to me. The first time I took it in with that complaint they said the preformed an alignment but when I drove home it was still pulling. I checked the paperwork and it said “could not verify customer complaint.” I took it back and said I’d wait for a tech to drive with me. I demonstrated for them and then they fixed it.

I am worried that now that I put a stabilizer on it they won’t do anything for the steering issue, that’s why I was tempted to go back to stock, so I can go to the dealer and complain.. but maybe I will have the shop that put it on check the alignment
Sponsored

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
She and I live in Jeep epicenter, there pretty much is almost always atleast one in sight in Orange County
Same here. I work 2 miles from home and could count ten on my way. My hand is in a constant state of waving. Ugh. The high school is on my block and four jeep are routinely parked in front of my office. Not including mine. Ha, you should see Nantucket Island. Jeeps are reproducing like rabbits there ( no disrespect to rabbits of course). To the OP, I get many compliments on my Graphite JRUL.

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Fox® Racing Shox 985-24-173 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering
same one I have, drove back from trail army 30 psi and it drove smoother at 74 miles an out, might try adjusting to 34.. heat psi do you run?

Sponsored

jeepnjam

First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Rubicon 392
Vehicle Showcase
I don't get compliments on my JL either - I'm lifted with 35s too. I park in a parking garaged next to a bunch of investment advisors, lawyers and bankers. I like to park mine at work on Monday mornings covered in mud just to see how many snooty and "I'm-better-than-you" stares I can get from the aforementioned groups of people.

IMG_6222.JPG

IMG_6223.JPG

18JLRubi

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2019 JLUR
def the color.... while grey and silver is my go to i appreciate ur jeep Nice Jeep !! but i think it just kinda blends so noone notices

olmectech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
As long as i'm getting Jeep waves I'm cool. The average person is not smart enough to recognize this.

Sponsored

agpthng

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU
I've had mine since April and I got compliments even before I change the stock tires. It's Granite Crystal, some days it looks black some days it's crystal. Now that I have new tires and rims, I get way more looks and compliments - mostly about the black rims and tires.

Rubicollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Veterinarian
I get compliments on my ocean blue JLUR pretty frequently. I have a ton of people flag me down in parking lots so they could run over and tell me. My JLUR is stock except for winch/grille guard on factory steel bumper, but it's fully loaded and looks shiny when it's clean, so maybe people like how shiny it is lol? I've even had middle-aged women in BMWs ask me to roll my window down so they can tell me that "That is the most beautiful Jeep I have ever seen" or asking me how much I love me Jeep because they've been wanting one for a while. I think my record is 3 compliments in a day, most frequently about the color, but most people I run across just like to acknowledge a nice looking Jeep.

cns721

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer

I am worried that now that I put a stabilizer on it they won’t do anything for the steering issue, that’s why I was tempted to go back to stock, so I can go to the dealer and complain.. but maybe I will have the shop that put it on check the alignment
I had issues with my JLUR pulling to the right ever since I bought it. Brought it in 3 times to have them look at it, they said nothing was wrong. Brought it back in for the steering stabilizer recall, issue still persisted with the new stabilizer. I had a lift kit installed few months ago but didn't replace my track bar until recently. Replaced it with an adjustable track bar from Rough Country and adjusted the drag link. Jeep drives straight as a line now. Seems like it may have been the stock track bar that caused my Jeep to not drive straight.

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I don't get compliments on my JL either - I'm lifted with 35s too. I park in a parking garaged next to a bunch of investment advisors, lawyers and bankers. I like to park mine at work on Monday mornings covered in mud just to see how many snooty and "I'm-better-than-you" stares I can get from the aforementioned groups of people.

IMG_6222.JPG

IMG_6223.JPG
excellent work

Status
Not open for further replies.