BadA$$Rubi

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I swear in my JKU sahara white I had somebody say nice Jeep once a day.. I have had my sting gray JLU rubicon for a month, it’s lifted with 35s and have not had one person comment on it.. anyone else experience this? I think my rig is awesome, wondering if it’s too cool and people don’t talk to me because they think I am a douchebag for having a cool rig lol

0EB3EB0A-B863-4B2D-9982-8D9886CDC161.jpeg
There just jealous. Your rig is BADA$$ just like mine! I got the same wheels too...they look awesome.
Sponsored

Chrissalexx

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punkn’ JLUR 2.0 ESS
I get compliments all the time. In fact, more so than my Harley! Then again, it’s hard to miss an orange Jeep

93BCA3B3-99AB-456A-81F2-66A126E9E9CA.jpeg

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
I had an Anvil Jeep...3 compliments in three years in it. Cool color but not eye catching. Got my Mojito JLU and people stop me constantly...so I think shades of grey/ neutral are not going to elicit such a response from the populous.

Cheers

Sponsored

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
I've had my 2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Hardrock 2-door since I ordered it in September of 2016. Hyper green. I get compliments at least once a week.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
I like your Jeep and your wheels, something about gray wheels on a sting gray Jeep is just right! And FWIW I get compliments fairly regularly, but more when I had my 74 CJ, and our Black Infiniti G37 seems to be well liked :)

Don't sweat the lack of praise, most would wish it was in their garage :)

100_4023.JPG

G37.jpg

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
So drive out to Joshua tree and stopped in Moreno Valley to get something at Best Buy, and I was approached by a fan in the parking lot, who said he wanted a Jeep for 8 years and mine is perfect... crisis averted, we can all breath a sigh of relief

Sponsored

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
There just jealous. Your rig is BADA$$ just like mine! I got the same wheels too...they look awesome.
we also have the same shocks and steering dampener, I love the shocks good, but I am not sure about the streering stabilizer feel like floating and dead spot are actually worse.. what has your experience with it been? I expected tighter steering not looser

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Wow, this entire thread is a waste of time.
I love this comment ! Most of these threads are a waste of time for cryin out loud. People come here to share "Jeep Love " . What did you do, for your jeep ,to your jeep,with your jeep ,on your jeep? Absurdity abounds in here ! I'm in !:like:

Last edited:

Paluss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
I'm just the opposite the less attention the better for me, I always find finger prints on my Harley and 911 where people have to touch the paint, and I was walking back to the rubicon after getting groceries and saw 2 teenage girls taking pictures with it in the background one of the girls was sitting on the side of the bumper. I don't really care long as they don't put scratches......
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.