First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon
Need some advice.
2019 JLUR 3.6L auto
Recently had revolution 5.13 gears installed, front and rear artec truss and c gussets and rcv 1 piece from shelf with fad delete installed. Using a Tazer to adjust for gears and to turn off the FAD.
ISSUE: both front and rear lockers always show locked on Uconnect off road pages and in center dash “cluster”.
Does not show locked on switches or in upper left corner.
Shop says the lockers are working as intended and it’s a “computer” glitch.
Tazer says it’s an issue with the locker wiring.
I have unmarried and updated the Tazer software. Remarried. Disconnected both batteries, etc and still have the same issue.
Also the sway bar won’t always disconnect as it should and times out trying to disconnect.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

oldcjguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Challenger Hellcat, 19 Challenger Scatpack, 20 JLUR Recon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Have you tried it with stock (no Tazer married). I know the gearing will be off, but does the locker notification work properly stock?

OP
OP

WheezysJL

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon
Have you tried it with stock (no Tazer married). I know the gearing will be off, but does the locker notification work properly stock?
Yes, same issue with or without the tazer

2Wheel-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD, 1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1975 Datsun 620
Most likely, they didn't install the locker sensor plate correctly. This is a very common problem for installers who aren't familiar with this. There's a plate that the sensor looks at that must be removed and installed in the exact same position. It's not marked at all, so it's easy to just remove it and put it back in a different spot. The installer needs to mark it before removal and align the marks upon installation. Unfortunately, now they need to guess the position. Go to about 7:20 of this video.

teknic3

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Need some advice.
2019 JLUR 3.6L auto
Recently had revolution 5.13 gears installed, front and rear artec truss and c gussets and rcv 1 piece from shelf with fad delete installed. Using a Tazer to adjust for gears and to turn off the FAD.
ISSUE: both front and rear lockers always show locked on Uconnect off road pages and in center dash “cluster”.
Does not show locked on switches or in upper left corner.
Shop says the lockers are working as intended and it’s a “computer” glitch.
Tazer says it’s an issue with the locker wiring.
I have unmarried and updated the Tazer software. Remarried. Disconnected both batteries, etc and still have the same issue.
Also the sway bar won’t always disconnect as it should and times out trying to disconnect.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Were you able to get the locker issue resolved?

I am having the same issue after a reputable shop installed a set of 5.13 gears.

• Haha
Reactions: GtX

Sponsored

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
Were you able to get the locker issue resolved?

I am having the same issue after a reputable shop installed a set of 5.13 gears.
Have you notified the reputable shop of the issue? A reputable shop would address the issue and get the install right.

teknic3

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Have you notified the reputable shop of the issue? A reputable shop would address the issue and get the install right.
Yes, they're taking a look at it in 2 weeks. Just wanted to see if the OP had any luck fixing/addressing this himself.