Sponsored

JLUR locker harness 2 wire vs 4 wire part number, random flashing locker LED

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I read through all of the existing threads on the locker problems but i didn’t find my particular symptoms and part number info. Although I might of missed it because of the length of those threads.

1. According to a few dealers parts departments and my online research shows the rear locker cable as Mopar part number 77072413 E-Locker Wiring Connector and Harness JLUR 2018-2021. However it is a two wire cable. When I looked at mine it is 4 wires. Does anyone know the correct part number or if the picture is wrong and it shows up as a 4 wire harness? Or is it like the sensor and the only way to get the correct harness is to order the rear axel?

2. A few days ago, I got the flashing icon in the upper left hand corner and the rear locker LED light flashing. Uconnect indicated the rear locker was locked but it drove normal so I’m assuming it was actually unlocked. Today, both stopped flashing. I never got the service locker message. Any idea? I have an appointment scheduled with the dealer, but I should probably cancel so they don’t charge a service fee. I think it might be the locker wiring harness. Thoughts?

I’m not interested in the aftermarket cable because I want the display to still confirm if it is locked or not.

Jeep Wrangler JL JLUR locker harness 2 wire vs 4 wire part number, random flashing locker LED 3034F9C5-A40C-43A4-ABBF-848BAA0138CB

Jeep Wrangler JL JLUR locker harness 2 wire vs 4 wire part number, random flashing locker LED B4449CC6-06A5-4FF7-8E0C-B4956CD56D0C
Sponsored

Last edited:

FinnCustomKnives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
Well I am currently waiting on part number 68400411AA to get in to the dealer. Their diagnostic work said that, the connector between main harness and locker harness, was the cause of my flashing locker light. Hoping that to be the case but I am honestly doubtful. 🤞

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
Well I am currently waiting on part number 68400411AA to get in to the dealer. Their diagnostic work said that, the connector between main harness and locker harness, was the cause of my flashing locker light. Hoping that to be the case but I am honestly doubtful. 🤞
Did you ever get resolution with this?? Was it that connector?

FinnCustomKnives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
Did you ever get resolution with this?? Was it that connector?
They replaced it and I still have the issue. Although now it is intermittent, sometimes it's off for a week then shows back up, stays for however long, and then disappears again. Hasn't been a huge priority for me to get it fixed as it still locks and unlocks fine, but I do need to make an appointment to get it back in for more diagnostics.

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
They replaced it and I still have the issue. Although now it is intermittent, sometimes it's off for a week then shows back up, stays for however long, and then disappears again. Hasn't been a huge priority for me to get it fixed as it still locks and unlocks fine, but I do need to make an appointment to get it back in for more diagnostics.
Interesting.
Mine was flashing but I am getting sway bar errors. I already have the zauto bypass harness on both axles.
I wonder if both of these codes are from when I reset the power steering?

Jeep Wrangler JL JLUR locker harness 2 wire vs 4 wire part number, random flashing locker LED Screenshot_20220311-164759~2
Sponsored