OP
Shak14

Shak14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
No difference in color. The texture is smoother than the factory, but only noticeable by me.
Sponsored

JLNYC227

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport
No difference in color. The texture is smoother than the factory, but only noticeable by me.
Thanks you. What is the difference between the rear rubi fenders and the rear sport fenders. Sorry for all the questions been hovering over the buy button on these fenders lol

OP
OP
Shak14

Shak14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks you. What is the difference between the rear rubi fenders and the rear sport fenders. Sorry for all the questions been hovering over the buy button on these fenders lol
I honestly have no idea. I just bought the front and left the rear alone.

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red

Radavi01

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Please post after painted and installed. Very curious to see how they turned out for you
Here is a pic of the finished product.

If you decide to paint these:

Each fender is two pieces, but they are plastic welded together. That means there will be a tape off required before painting, making it near impossible to have a perfect paint separation between the black part of the flare and where the body color begins. If you paint these, expect a little bleed over.

Also, these flares have a plastic rim right along the painted portion of the flare from the manufacturing process. It can probably be sanded down prior to painting but my shop did not do it. It's not terrible, but definitely noticeable.

Overall I am satisfied with the end result. They're not perfect, but within my tolerance.

Inked20210718_201833_LI.jpg

20210718_201759.jpg

Sponsored

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
Here is a pic of the finished product.

If you decide to paint these:

Each fender is two pieces, but they are plastic welded together. That means there will be a tape off required before painting, making it near impossible to have a perfect paint separation between the black part of the flare and where the body color begins. If you paint these, expect a little bleed over.

Also, these flares have a plastic rim right along the painted portion of the flare from the manufacturing process. It can probably be sanded down prior to painting but my shop did not do it. It's not terrible, but definitely noticeable.

Overall I am satisfied with the end result. They're not perfect, but within my tolerance.

Jeep Wrangler JL JLUR Fenders On eBay 20210718_201759

Jeep Wrangler JL JLUR Fenders On eBay 20210718_201759
looks good!

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Well they now must know these are hard to find. You all scored and got in on a good deal. Now they are now $401.90 for the front.
Sponsored